Refs and big market teams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMsacked

UDFA
This game is just as bad as the Cowboys game as the Rams start to pull ahead they’re constantly giving the New York Giants calls. the NFL loves their favorites!!

fearsomefour

Legend
Haha.
Saw no flags that were bad in the first half.
Saw a few uncalled on both teams. A good in Woods that went uncalled for one.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
This was the best officiated game the Rams have been in this season. I thought this crew did a very good job.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
This game is just as bad as the Cowboys game as the Rams start to pull ahead they’re constantly giving the New York Giants calls. the NFL loves their favorites!!

Good teams overcome bad officiating, we are seeing this after many years of seeing what happens to bad teams when officiating sucks.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
This was the best officiated game the Rams have been in this season. I thought this crew did a very good job.

I concur and as long as our Rams win 51-17 I will always appreciate the officiating.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Had no problems with the calls today. Maybe the Troy Hill holding on the PR but just because refs usually ignore that stuff. Both guys were holding and grabbing facemasks.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
You're smoking crack if you think the Cowboys get favorable calls.

Edit: I just looked it up: we have now gone 18 quarters without a single offensive holding call on any of our opponents.

Last edited: