Referee for Rams@Vikings: Ron Torbert

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.footballzebras.com/2015/11/03/13543/

Sunday, Nov. 8
  • Packers at Panthers — Gene Steratore
  • Washington at Patriots — Terry McAulay
  • Titans at Saints — Jerome Boger
  • Dolphins at Bills — TBD
  • Rams at Vikings — Ron Torbert
  • Jaguars at Jets — Walt Coleman
  • Raiders at Steelers — Bill Vinovich
  • Giants at Buccaneers — Clete Blakeman
  • Falcons at 49ers — Tony Corrente
  • Broncos at Colts — Brad Allen
  • Eagles at Cowboys NBC — Ed Hochuli
Monday, Nov. 9
  • Bears at Chargers ESPN — Craig Wrolstad
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Torbert

Ron Torbert is an American football official in the National Football League (NFL) since the 2010 NFL season. He wears uniform number 62.

A graduate of Michigan State University, Torbert began his NFL officiating career in 2010 as a side judge, then became a referee for the 2014 NFL season after Scott Green and Ron Winter announced their retirements. Torbert is only the fifth African-American referee in NFL history, after Johnny Grier, Mike Carey, Jerome Boger and Don Carey.

Torbert's 2015 NFL officiating crew consists of umpire Carl Paganelli, head linesman Jim Howey, line judge Mark Steinkerchner, field judge Aaron Santi, side judge Scott Edwards, and back judge Greg Yette.

Outside of his NFL officiating duties, Torbert is an attorney, like fellow referees Clete Blakemanand Ed Hochuli.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Man I hear ya, Jerome Borger is the WORST!

Last week 25 penalties called in the 49ers@Rams game. This week the Jerome Boger Experience moves on to torment the Titans and Saints.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he and his crew will do a good job, as I havent memorized his name or come up with a clever insult to change it to. I dont think he has done our team wrong in the past, definitely not like Pete Moroni, Jeff Dicklett and Jerome Booger to name a few.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he and his crew will do a good job, as I havent memorized his name or come up with a clever insult to change it to. I dont think he has done our team wrong in the past, definitely not like Pete Moroni, Jeff Dicklett and Jerome Booger to name a few.

Don't forget Vinodouche.

Torbert isn't great...but I'm not remembering anything terrible.