Referee/Arch-Nemesis: Rams@Redskins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.footballzebras.com/2014/12/04/12039/

St. Louis at Washington — Brad Allen

He was the referee for our game against the Seahawks in week 7.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Allen

Brad Allen is an official in the National Football League since the 2014 NFL season, wearing uniform number 122.

A native of Lumberton, North Carolina (and a graduate of Pemboke State University), Allen began officiating football games at the high school, and later, ACC, levels. When he made his NFL officiating debut in 2014, he was originally going to be an umpire, but when long-time referee Mike Carey announced his retirement on June 24, 2014, Allen was given the referee position instead; this was the first time since 1962 that an NFL official in his first year of officiating was given that honor (Tommy Bell was the last NFL official to do so).

Allen's 2014 officiating crew consists of umpire Fred Bryan, head linesman Jim Mello, line judge Tom Symonette, field judge Doug Rosenbaum, side judge Tom Hill, and back judge Kirk Dornan.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Best ref of the year.

In the Seahawks@Rams game there were 10 penalties for 86 yds called against the Seahawks, and 2 penalties for 20 yds called against the Rams. So based on that alone I would have to agree with you.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Hmm, I usually look at the ref crew as an opponent too. Seems sometimes we gotta beat them too. Maybe this is the one crew that will call it straight up.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
He didn't bone us last time he was our ref, so hopefully he's not so bad this time.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Alright, alright, alright...

Now I know we're gonna beat the thunder out of these guys lol

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Final tally for penalties called:

Rams: 11 for 98 yds

Skins: 5 for 51 yds

wmc540

Pro Bowler
I think they were good calls overall. I couldn't remember any bad ones. The discount double check on the down by contact was a little weird, but they got it right. I'll take this crew every week.