Ref for Seahawks@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Some interesting facts about Steratore:
  • He has consistently called less penalties per game than the NFL average. This may help us, or it may hurt us. If he lets DBs get away with overly physical play, that will benefit Seattle.
  • From 2012 to 2016 (Fisher era), the Rams went 3-3 in the games he refereed. All our losses were close games (14-9 Seattle, 17-14 Miami, and 14-10 Miami). I don't recall any of those games being lost due to the reffing. He also reffed the 52-0 blowout against Oakland a few years ago.
  • From 2012 to 2016, Seattle went 5-2 in the games he refereed. I wouldn't buy too much into this because Seattle has been a consistently strong team, and the only win of theirs that stands out is the win over New England last year. He also reffed their playoff loss to the Falcons last year.
  • This year, the home team is 4-0 in the games he reffed.
I think we'll see a game that is fairly enough called. This isn't a ref like Vinodouche (we're 0-6 in the games he's called since 2012) or Tripleshit (2-5 from 2012 to 2016).

Interesting ref record stats, and the names are funny. I know a lot of of people don't like "bogus" Bogert, including me, but what's our record in games he's called on us? I don't believe that was mentioned earlier or I didn't see it. Now I'm curious about the Rams' record in Markbreit's games he's called, the worst ref ever (now retired), but that's a lot of research so no need to go back.

Ants

Starter
Some interesting facts about Steratore:
  • He has consistently called less penalties per game than the NFL average. This may help us, or it may hurt us. If he lets DBs get away with overly physical play, that will benefit Seattle.
  • From 2012 to 2016 (Fisher era), the Rams went 3-3 in the games he refereed. All our losses were close games (14-9 Seattle, 17-14 Miami, and 14-10 Miami). I don't recall any of those games being lost due to the reffing. He also reffed the 52-0 blowout against Oakland a few years ago.
  • From 2012 to 2016, Seattle went 5-2 in the games he refereed. I wouldn't buy too much into this because Seattle has been a consistently strong team, and the only win of theirs that stands out is the win over New England last year. He also reffed their playoff loss to the Falcons last year.
  • This year, the home team is 4-0 in the games he reffed.
I think we'll see a game that is fairly enough called. This isn't a ref like Vinodouche (we're 0-6 in the games he's called since 2012) or Tripleshit (2-5 from 2012 to 2016).

:shocking:
Wow dude - that's some impressive research!
The other day I was trying to look up the Rams schedule from 1999 and had some trouble. :rolllaugh:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Good point. This exact thought occurred to me earlier this week.

The question looms, were you drunk at the time?
giphy.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting ref record stats, and the names are funny. I know a lot of of people don't like "bogus" Bogert, including me, but what's our record in games he's called on us? I don't believe that was mentioned earlier or I didn't see it. Now I'm curious about the Rams' record in Markbreit's games he's called, the worst ref ever (now retired), but that's a lot of research so no need to go back.

From 2012 to now, we're 5-3 in games that Boger reffed. Markbreit retired before PFR started tracking the data, so I've got nothing for you there.

:shocking:
Wow dude - that's some impressive research!
The other day I was trying to look up the Rams schedule from 1999 and had some trouble. :rolllaugh:

Surprisingly, it's pretty easy to find. Just google the ref's name and go to the PFR link. They track everything back to 1999.