Ref for Rams@Titans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Looked him up on google and 1 of the hits called him flag happy Brad Allen. I hope the 3 flags this past week was due to good technique and not a fluke, because we need another week of low flags.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Looked him up on google and 1 of the hits called him flag happy Brad Allen. I hope the 3 flags this past week was due to good technique and not a fluke, because we need another week of low flags.

He called 6 penalties for 45 yards against us last time he was our ref, and 10 penalties for 65 yards on the Cardinals.

Tennessee is one of the least penalized teams in the league though.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
He called 6 penalties for 45 yards against us last time he was our ref, and 10 penalties for 65 yards on the Cardinals.

Tennessee is one of the least penalized teams in the league though.

Well hopefully he feels the need to bring tennessee back to the pack and throw a few extra flags on them.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
He was our ref for the London game against the Cardinals.
I was just thinking, Didn't we have him Before!?! Thanks Prime!!(y)(y) I hope he's Good-Luck for us!! I would like another Shut-Out right about now!!:LOL::yess:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Well hopefully he feels the need to bring tennessee back to the pack and throw a few extra flags on them.
The Titans are coming off 2 straight Losses, and they have the backs against the wall, they know they have to Win-Out to make the Playoff's! It would not be wise to take these guy's lightly at this stage of the Season!!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Brad Allen the ref who called time out for the Rams on an on side kick. His crew was pure trash today

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Brad Allen the ref who called time out for the Rams on an on side kick. His crew was pure trash today

They switched refs for someone reason and we got that hammer-head Walt Anderson instead.

roflbot.jpg

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Yeah, I thought we got bad calls early, but all in all, we may have gotten a couple favorable call today...first time in a long time, I can honestly say that.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yeah, I thought we got bad calls early, but all in all, we may have gotten a couple favorable call today...first time in a long time, I can honestly say that.

There was just bad calls flying around.

No way to know who benefitted, but yeah, missed calls all over the place. Worse, they were of the critical nature.

Just glad to survive that because in the past, refs like that plagued us and we'd just get stomped.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
There was just bad calls flying around.

No way to know who benefitted, but yeah, missed calls all over the place. Worse, they were of the critical nature.

Just glad to survive that because in the past, refs like that plagued us and we'd just get stomped.
We've been screwed so long...I just don't know what is fair, or not anymore.