Ref for Falcons@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Psycho_X

Legend
I can't think of any reason to hate this crew so that's a positive at least. I'm sure I've just forgotten some reasons though.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I can't think of any reason to hate this crew so that's a positive at least. I'm sure I've just forgotten some reasons though.
Blakeman was reffing the 2012 Rams game at SF -- the one that ended in a tie.

What I remember: With a few minutes left in OT, Rams had just made a long pass play to Amendola in OT to move inside the 10, when they flagged Brandon Gibson for illegal formation (he wasn't on the line, therefore not covering the LT). It bumped them out of FG range and the chance to get the W.

Just before the opening kickoff (9ers were receiving), there's a camera shot of Clete Blakeman fist-pumping the 9ers' kick returner in the end zone.

Based on that alone, Clete Blakeman sucks 9er DNA rifle and balls, and is NOT to be trusted.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just before the opening kickoff (9ers were receiving), there's a camera shot of Clete Blakeman fist-pumping the 9ers' kick returner in the end zone.
With this^ I remember the Chump!! And I agree with your Conclusion!!(y)(y):D
( I hope calling this guy a " Chump" doesn't violate any ROD Rules on Name call! The person is Not a ROD member- A Player- or a Coach. So I figure he's Free Game!!:mrburnsevil:)