Redskins vs Rams condensed version

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rainram

Starter
That's one of the benefits of gamepass...I can watch 4 games in 2 hours. Ha. Granted I do that to do research or look at certain things, not to sit back and enjoy a game.

And while it gives you each play, you can't always get a feel for the flow or tempo. With all the breaks in live action, that has an impact on a game.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler

Thank you for the post, brotha, as an out-of-towner these are lifesavers. Caught some of the game, but missed a majority.

So after watching the film, our halftime adjustments were great. We were able to slowdown the run and really change the momentum. We only gave up a TD in the second half!! Unfortunately, Redskins got away with false start after false start, and AD was held on a few plays. Also, they did a great job converting on long 3rd downs and picking up big chunks on 1st and 2nd & longs (FRUSTRATING!!!!).

Make no mistake tho, I thought we could've made a few better choices in play-calling, including that atrocious 3rd down playcall in the red zone to Malcolm Brown. I WAS YELLING AT THE TV, WTFFFF!!

Overall, a good, hard-fought game by both teams. A "good" loss, if there was ever such a thing. Defense stepped up start of second half, but crumbled at the end. Props to Cousins for identifying a backup on field and making the throw to his wideout. We did some decent things on offense, Goff did okay, and Gurley looked great. Goff just needs to be careful to not lock onto his targets, like many have suggested, but that will come with experience in the new offense.

I fully expect an ass-whipping on the whiners, but it'll be our first test on the road so we'll have to see!! This is where I hope McVay has as much success in the division as Fisher did. Just with better results from our O!!

Go Rams!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
My first time seeing the game in its entirety. Not sure it was such a great idea to pamper some of the vets in the preseason. Who's the 90lb. Cosmopolitan runway model we had wearing #94?

Man. Quinn you better get up to speed boy. Looks like he doesn't even want to be there.

Did you see him calling for a breather after 4 plays?

TexasRam

Legend
My first time seeing the game in its entirety. Not sure it was such a great idea to pamper some of the vets in the preseason. Who's the 90lb. Cosmopolitan runway model we had wearing #94?

Man. Quinn you better get up to speed boy. Looks like he doesn't even want to be there.

Did you see him calling for a breather after 4 plays?
Lol

Yea this maintenance program gets your players to the regular season healthy but they are out of shape. They need to start sucking some wind and get caught up.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Watched this again. Higbee was super quiet, I don't know if he will last, Carrier is a better blocker, and has made Higbee a ghost. Austin, I don't see next year on this team. The runs killed us no doubt. Some of the play calling could of been better. I really dislike lateral plays. Need to figure out an alternative to get beyond the sticks. Ted Rath is an exciting entity on this sideline.

A55VA6

Legend
Condensed games are the absolute best. Get every play without stoppage in less than 40 minutes. I download these after each game.