Redskins players exchange punches in practice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...dre-roberts-washington-redskins-trade-punches

ASHBURN, Va. -- [URL='http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/wsh/washington-redskins']Washington Redskins cornerback Bashaud Breeland and receiver Andre Roberts exchanged punches during the individual portion of practice, adding yet another layer of drama to a season that really didn't need any more.

Breeland and Roberts were involved in a pass play in which the rookie corner broke up a pass to Roberts. It appeared as they fell to the ground that Roberts accidentally kneed him in the groin. As Breeland stood up, grabbed his groin, walked a few steps and bent over -- Roberts' back was turned at the time.

A minute or so later, close to the line of scrimmage, Roberts and Breeland exchanged words. Roberts slammed his helmet to the ground and threw a punch, immediately before Breeland, who hitched up his pants right before the punch, threw one of his own. Breeland then tried to tackle Roberts. Neither player was wearing their helmet.

It was broken up by a handful of players, including safety Ryan Clark, cornerback E.J. Biggers and receiver Ryan Grant. Clark walked Roberts away, but then Roberts shoved him as well. Roberts and Breeland exchanged more words from about 10 yards away. At this point, the practice became closed to the media -- practice is open for only 15-20 minutes and this occurred near the end of the open session.

Meanwhile, quarterback Colt McCoy, who suffered a neck injury in Sunday's loss to St. Louis, was throwing passes during individual work.[/URL]

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'm pretty sure Gruden was probably thinking "Well, at least it can't get any worse" after the Rams throttled his squad...TSK, TSK, Jay...NEVER say never...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
As a total aside... WEAR A CUP.

By the end of the game, pants can get saggy and I really am tired of knowing if a guy is 'manscaped' or not or is 'helmeted' down there...if you get my meaning...

If you don't want to take a shot to the groin, wear protection.

Plus, it gives us HD viewers at home fewer TMI moments. I'm surprised we haven't had a Jason Sehorn moment, except with someone who goes commando. Sehorn wore those compression shorts under his pants...thankfully for all involved.

That day is coming...when in full HD glory, someone's zipper or belt will fail and their pants will fall completely down and they'll be commando like most guys seem to be these days and... well... that'll be the start of a mandatory underwear policy in the NFL.

I'm calling it. Just like Bill Hicks called it with the commercial Coke wanted to make... then Hardees/Carls Jr went and made it in 2012.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I wish I was wearing a cup back in 3rd grade when I jumped off the 3 meter board at the local swimming pool....It was a long ass swim to the side without the use of my legs I can tell you that.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I wish I was wearing a cup back in 3rd grade when I jumped off the 3 meter board at the local swimming pool....It was a long ass swim to the side without the use of my legs I can tell you that.
The hell kind of dives are you attempting man?