Redskins or 49ers?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

If the Skins lose our draft choice is better. It the 49ers lose, well, that is always good. Who do you want to lose on Monday night?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Redskins.

I am experiencing great pleasure watching that shitshow crumble.

A55VA6

Legend
Damn that's hard. I suppose the Redskins because the same reason CGI posted. haha.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Well, I do despise the Niners more than any other team, except maybe the Seahawks right now. But I can't stand the Skins either with all the media hype they constantly get. And when you weigh in the draft pick, I want the Skins to lose much more.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Redskins.

I am experiencing great pleasure watching that shitshow crumble.

HA! Me too! The joke in my office, which of course is in Redskins country, is RG2.5 is a bust. He is becoming more of a head case every day. I think he began to believe all that crap the media was writing about him last year.

A Redskins fan told me before the season, "The best the Rams can hope for is playing for third place in the NFC West." Well, maybe so, but the Skins are playing for 4th place in the East. I will remind him after the season is over. Yes, I can deliver cruel and inhuman punishment when my Rams are criticized....

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
The only time i would ever want the Whiners to win, is when it directly benefits the Rams.
This is one of those occasions.
Come Monday night, i reluctantly support the bad guys.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
As it goes, I have a Bears fan in my office and my son is a Lions fan. So have extra incentive to hope for a Rams win on Sunday and a 49ers win on Monday night. As much as I dislike the Whiners.

jap

Legend
Who do I prefer? The real question is: do the 'Skins have any choice but to lose? :razz:

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
If the 9ers winning put the Rams in the playoffs, we would all root for that.

If the 9ers winning gives the Rams a higher draft pick, we have no choice but to root for that.

V3

Hall of Fame
Easy, Redskins. I want a better draft pick. We aren't making the playoffs this year so a 9er win is moot.

RamzFanz

Damnit
RG3 - HUGE game (I got stuck with him in FF, long story)

Washington loses. I'd rather have the draft pick.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
C'monnnnnnnnnnnn SINK HOLE!!! Or a tie. Hell - WE did it. Why can't they?

Ideal world, Crapondick has an awful game, maybe throws 5 INTs gets hit a high number of time, Redskins run all over the 49ers but fail to punch it in and miss multiple field goals, 49ers win 2-0 with 1 minute left in over time.

jap

Legend
Who do I prefer? The real question is: do the 'Skins have any choice but to lose? :razz:

All this talk about 'Skins and '9ers, but we really need the Colts to upend the Cards today. Then we have to seal the deal against the Redbirds on their home turf later on.