Red Hot Chili Peppers Kicked us off to Victory!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Awesome. Just pisses me off more about the game though. Not only do I miss the Rams coming back to holy ground and beating the shecocks, but I have always wanted to see the Chili Peppers in concert. So freaking jealous.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Awesome. Just pisses me off more about the game though. Not only do I miss the Rams coming back to holy ground and beating the shecocks, but I have always wanted to see the Chili Peppers in concert. So freaking jealous.
Here's more, Just for you 503!!
RHCP1-4.jpg

RHCP1-5.jpg

RHCP1-6.jpg

RHCP-wk1-1.jpg

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
That was so EPIC!!!!! Flea was thumpin that bass!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I like their studio product but from what I have heard they aren't that good live and this is a pretty telling example of that.

Disjointed, unpolished and too frantic and outright out of synch with each other.

I have some of their stuff on my device but I would only go see them live if I got free or super cheap tickets.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I like their studio product but from what I have heard they aren't that good live and this is a pretty telling example of that.

Disjointed, unpolished and too frantic and outright out of synch with each other.

I have some of their stuff on my device but I would only go see them live if I got free or super cheap tickets.

I dunno... I guess they could have lost a step live. I saw them around 96 live and they kicked ass.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hey @Faceplant

How about a post of your old avatar here. In that Throwback Everett. I'm thinking it belongs here too.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
And everyone please make note here... @LesBaker is way more into ballads when it comes to his tunes. :snicker:

The Chili Peppers aren't really in his wheel house. (y)

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
And everyone please make note here... @LesBaker is way more into ballads when it comes to his tunes. :snicker:

The Chili Peppers aren't really in his wheel house. (y)

Eff you, ballads LOL that was funny.

A great Peppers tune, mebbe my fave.

Studio cut which is on my device by the way. Live it's always bad. Don't get me wrong I don't hate these guys but there are bands that just aren't anywhere near as good live as they are when they have production values that a studio can provide. They are a sloppy live band from all accounts I have heard from people who have seen them.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

That was recorded with a phone and I still thought it sounded like a pretty good live version. I have talked to a bunch of people about their live performances and only twice have I heard they were just Meh. Most have told me it wasa kick ass time. A good friend of mine has seen them twice and said that they put on a heck of a show. Stick to your ballads and Flock of Seagulls concerts man. :D

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Loved me some Chili Peppers back in the day. That would have been good to catch them live.

I get what you are saying Les. Some bands aren't as good live. I can't imagine the Coliseum is the best acoustic venue either.