Red Bryant (SEA DT) on the Rams' run game.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
“They just kicked our ass, bottom line,” Bryant said flatly. “Looking at them on tape, we really didn’t feel like they could rush for 200 yards today. It was a total surprise.

“We were still able to get the win, but we do pride ourselves on not letting teams run the ball. We’ve got to watch the tape and see exactly what was allowing them to hit those creases.”

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/10/29/seahawks-rams-monday-night-football/

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
That's cool. I watched Shermans post game interview with Lewis, Young and Trent Dildo (can I say that?) and you can tell that Sherman respects the Rams. He may talk a big game, but he knows St. Louis will put you through a dogfight.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I hope Stacy isn't hurt too bad, because I love how he runs. Dude wrestled away the starting job and hasn't looked back.

V3

Hall of Fame
I think Stacy is the real deal. He's quicker than he looks, doesn't go down after first contact, has great vision, and is patient but hits the hole when it's there. He just needs to work on his pass catching and pass blocking. I thought Fisher might want a RB early in the next draft but I think Stacy is making the case that he can carry the load along with DR.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No, he's that idiot that claimed Jimmy Clausen (or was it McCoy) was a better QB than Sam Bradford
It was McCoy (nepotism). So yeah, now you know why it's perfectly acceptable to call him "Dildo."
Because he is, and he's not a Ram.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I think Stacy is the real deal. He's quicker than he looks, doesn't go down after first contact, has great vision, and is patient but hits the hole when it's there. He just needs to work on his pass catching and pass blocking. I thought Fisher might want a RB early in the next draft but I think Stacy is making the case that he can carry the load along with DR.
He really showed his quickness this week more than before. He made one amazing jump cut that got him about seven yards insted of negative yardage. If he can become a better pass blocker, he can become a household name. People just don't put up 134 yards on the Seahawks and this guy did it.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I say this Red was owned last night by Roger Saffold! Say what you want Saffold's run blocking when compared to Barksdale was not even close! I would say Saffold who was sharing the play @ Right OT with Barksdale series by series...Most of the success in Zac's 134 yd evening came from a very strong showing by Saffold. Thank You Rodger Saffold! Barksdale's play the last two weeks have dropped off dramatically.

Saffold has shut me up about my desires to see Barksdale starting over him. I have never seen Red Bryant owned so much. WOW!

A55VA6

Legend
Stacy is a great RB for this team. Hope he stays healthy. Is the ankle anything serious?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Stacy is a great RB for this team. Hope he stays healthy. Is the ankle anything serious?
Dunno yet. He's getting X-rays today.

jap

Legend
That's cool. I watched Shermans post game interview with Lewis, Young and Trent Dildo (can I say that?) and you can tell that Sherman respects the Rams. He may talk a big game, but he knows St. Louis will put you through a dogfight.

Hey!, you run by a guy enough times and that earns his respect, even if he offers it grudgingly.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I say this Red was owned last night by Roger Saffold! Say what you want Saffold's run blocking when compared to Barksdale was not even close! I would say Saffold who was sharing the play @ Right OT with Barksdale series by series...Most of the success in Zac's 134 yd evening came from a very strong showing by Saffold. Thank You Rodger Saffold! Barksdale's play the last two weeks have dropped off dramatically.

Saffold has shut me up about my desires to see Barksdale starting over him. I have never seen Red Bryant owned so much. WOW!
Hey!, you run by a guy enough times and that earns his respect, even if he offers it grudgingly.

I saw the same thing and totally agree with you Bonifay.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Idk guys, I may be in the minority here but I'm way past Saffold at this point. Sure, he had some good plays last night but I also saw some poor blocking and bad mental lapses ie that ridiculously stupid false start!:mad: The seacock defenders were shuffling around in front of him and he got antsy. INEXCUSABLE!! Please football Gods, if you can hear me, grant us the opportunity to select Jake Matthews next year and put an end to the right tackle discussion.

Btw, I have never seen so much offensive line shuffling in one game in my life! Lol I think Wells and Long were the only ones not to get yanked.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Idk guys, I may be in the minority here but I'm way past Saffold at this point. Sure, he had some good plays last night but I also saw some poor blocking and bad mental lapses ie that ridiculously stupid false start!:mad: The seacock defenders were shuffling around in front of him and he got antsy. INEXCUSABLE!! Please football Gods, if you can hear me, grant us the opportunity to select Jake Matthews next year and put an end to the right tackle discussion.

Btw, I have never seen so much offensive line shuffling in one game in my life! Lol I think Wells and Long were the only ones not to get yanked.

I understand the passed Saffold remark...I understand fully that Saffold is a UFA in a few months but the rotation of JB & RS gives us a great look at the difference or success between the two Right OT's. Barksdale has one year with the Rams than Saffold. But Wow the difference was big and certainly worth a second look in review. Red Bryant is no journeyman!

I am with you about Jake Matthews I would love to have two Jakes starting @ OT for us in 2014.

I not so sure any OL'er was yanked IMO. Rams have been rotating Smith & Williams @ OLG since game three. Last week they began rotating Barksdale & Saffold each series @ ORT.ORG Dahl came up lame with a knee injury @ the beginning of the 4th quarter & Shelley Smith replaced Dahl due to injury.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I'm having a hard time giving Saffold a lot of the credit for last night. For one, Barksdale played 59 snaps and Saffold played 21 last night. Secondly, the line of scrimmage domination was more prevalent on the left side of the line than the right. I did see Saffold make a really nice block - so I'm not trying to take anything away - but Barksdale is outplaying him.