Recap of Last Night's Training Camp Action

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Nice stuff, man.

Can't wait until 1st preseason game. Wow...never thought I'd say that.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Am I the only one concerned about Wells and Bradford not getting any reps together? It seems to me that they are going to need to get a comfort level going before too long if Wells is going to be his center and calling the line. I wonder when he is supposed to start practicing. I thought before we were being told he would be ready for training camp.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
RamFan503 said:
Am I the only one concerned about Wells and Bradford not getting any reps together? It seems to me that they are going to need to get a comfort level going before too long if Wells is going to be his center and calling the line. I wonder when he is supposed to start practicing. I thought before we were being told he would be ready for training camp.

No u r not. That's my BIGGEST concern. It is a make or break situation for this O and maybe this team's season in my opinion. Yeah, it worries the crap out of me.