reasons to pick up bolden from free agency

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ontilllit

UDFA
Name
ontilllit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The phone im using is really hard to use. Its a touch screen and a new phone im not use to it yet.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I think expecting Boldin to be available to the Rams is pretty unrealistic.

moklerman

Warner-phile
If money were no object, then yes, picking up Boldin would be great. Love the guy and still think he's got a couple/few productive years left. I think he'll be too expensive though. The thing working in the Rams favor is that if he did decide to come here he'd be the top dog. I'm not sure that he'll be in the same situation next year with the 49ers with Crabtree healthy. So, maybe the Rams could offer him a 3 year deal at decent money and he'd bite? But I doubt it.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Sign bolden from free agency. 1 CAUSE HES FUCKING AWSOME 2 HE DOESNT DROP PASSES 3 HE PUSHES OFF ALMOST EVERY PLAY AND DOESNT GET FLAGED. 4 SO WE DONT HAVE TO FACE HIM HE TORE ARE ASS UP. 5 COULD BE A GOOD MENTOR FOR QUICK WHO HAS A SIMILER PLAYING STYLE. HE IS A 1000 YARD RECIEVER. AND ON TO THIS OR DISAGREE

THAT WOULD CHANGE ONCE HE'S ON THE RAMS.

Ram_of_Old

Would love to add him but i think he's going to only be interested in obvious contenders

So who says we won't be a contender next year. I think the NFC West might have four teams with double digit wins next year....if they is frigin possible!:LOL: