Reasons to go Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Trying to come to myself for going Baltimore

-John Harbaugh is less of a whinny jerk than Jimmy.

-Joe Flacco...I still don't think he's uber awesome but I dont get why he has to take so much shit of not being "elite."

-Brendon Ayanbedejo, the gay rights advocate who plans to speak up for his beliefs. Kudos for stepping up in front of NFL players.

-Ray Rice, Haloti Ngata, Matt Birk, Terrell Suggs, Anquan Boldin are all hard-working stud players that deserve a ring.

-SF losing would force them face the SB losers curse.

-SF losing would let us see an epic Jerkbaugh meltdown.

-SF losing would keep the Steelers as the only 6 time champs.

Anything else?? Note I purposely kept Ray Lewis out of this. I find him more annoying than "inspirational" lately.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
They're not the fucking pussy wanna be thug drooling neanderthal 49ers. That is the only reason you need.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Reasons to go Ravens? There is only one reason... they are playing the whiners! Enough said!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
MontanaRamsFan said:
Reasons to go Ravens? There is only one reason... they are playing the whiners! Enough said!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am sure glad the Ravens won the AFC.

There is a clear rooting interest for me now; Go Ravens!

bluecoconuts

Legend
I hate both teams, especially the coaches.

I wont watch the game.

That being said, I hope that the Ravens wipe the floor with the 49ers. I hope it's embarrassing. I want SF to riot in anger, I want people to turn off the TV by the second quarter. I want the headlines to read "Ravens win in most lopsided Superbowl in history."

Fuck San Francisco, and everything about them. I want them so embarrassed that they never recover. I hope Kaepernick takes off up the middle and his hit so hard by Ray Lewis he's too afraid to go back into the game and retires to go marry his stupid fucking turtle.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:

I wont watch the game.

That being said, I hope that the Ravens wipe the floor with the 49ers. I hope it's embarrassing. I want SF to riot in anger, I want people to turn off the TV by the second quarter. I want the headlines to read "Ravens win in most lopsided Superbowl in history."

Fuck San Francisco, and everything about them. I want them so embarrassed that they never recover. I hope Kaepernick takes off up the middle and his hit so hard by Ray Lewis he's too afraid to go back into the game and retires to go marry his stupid fucking turtle.
lol

You're a modern day Hemingway.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Angry Ram said:

-Joe Flacco...I still don't think he's uber awesome but I dont get why he has to take so much shit of not being "elite."

-Brendon Ayanbedejo, the gay rights advocate who plans to speak up for his beliefs. Kudos for stepping up in front of NFL players.

-Ray Rice, Haloti Ngata, Matt Birk, Terrell Suggs, Anquan Boldin are all hard-working stud players that deserve a ring.

Anything else?? Note I purposely kept Ray Lewis out of this. I find him more annoying than "inspirational" lately.

All good reasons.

What we need to all pull for is the 49ers getting in a deep hole at halftime thanks to 4 CK turnovers. Maybe 28-3, or 30-6. Then ASmith comes in because Harbaugh makes another "bold" move at QB. He tries to lead the 49ers back but the hole is too deep. And a QB controversy sweeps through the team the entire offseason fueled by the media who want to talk about whatifwhatifwhatif. That would be delicious.

I'm with you on Lewis. He's become really "preachy" and I find him annoying. Even listneing to him talk he sounds effected and not sincere. That said this team is in some large part playing for him to go out on top and that is a bad thing to bet against. The bunker mentality will win in the post season when you have a vet roster and some weapons. That little extra fuel can make all the difference.

I'd like to see Boldin get a ring. When Warner ended up in AZ I watched that team a lot and man he gets mad respect from me. At first I didn't think he was much not lining up with Fitzgerald drawing the attention. But he is like a fast fullback when he gets the ball.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
bluecoconuts said:

I wont watch the game.

Do we know for sure he is dating a turtle?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LesBaker said:
bluecoconuts said:

I wont watch the game.

Do we know for sure he is dating a turtle?
Doin' more than dating it.

67854_431992990188282_1703409733_n.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LesBaker said:
Angry Ram said:

All good reasons.

What we need to all pull for is the 49ers getting in a deep hole at halftime thanks to 4 CK turnovers. Maybe 28-3, or 30-6. Then ASmith comes in because Harbaugh makes another "bold" move at QB. He tries to lead the 49ers back but the hole is too deep. And a QB controversy sweeps through the team the entire offseason fueled by the media who want to talk about whatifwhatifwhatif. That would be delicious.

I'm with you on Lewis. He's become really "preachy" and I find him annoying. Even listneing to him talk he sounds effected and not sincere. That said this team is in some large part playing for him to go out on top and that is a bad thing to bet against. The bunker mentality will win in the post season when you have a vet roster and some weapons. That little extra fuel can make all the difference.

I'd like to see Boldin get a ring. When Warner ended up in AZ I watched that team a lot and man he gets mad respect from me. At first I didn't think he was much not lining up with Fitzgerald drawing the attention. But he is like a fast fullback when he gets the ball.

I still want a good game. A heartbreaking SB loss for SF would be a lot sweeter than a blowout.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Angry Ram said:
LesBaker said:
Angry Ram said:

-Joe Flacco...I still don't think he's uber awesome but I dont get why he has to take so much shyte of not being "elite."

All good reasons.

I still want a good game. A heartbreaking SB loss for SF would be a lot sweeter than a blowout.
IDK. Could be karma for all the SB blowouts they laid on other teams. I don't want the outcome to be in doubt at the end, but as long as the Ravens win ... okay.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I have two favorite teams in the National Football League.

1. The St. Louis Rams
2. Anyone else playing the San Francisco 49ers... To all 49er fans...Quoth the Raven 'Nevermore.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
den-the-coach said:
I have two favorite teams in the National Football League.

1. The St. Louis Rams
2. Anyone else playing the San Francisco 49ers... To all 49er fans...Quoth the Raven 'Nevermore.
I'm a bit more whorish. I have 3 favorite teams

1. The Rams
2. All 49ers opponents
3. All Patriots opponents

Disclaimer: Unless two or three are playing each other.
Then I want a meteor to hit the stadium in which the game is being played.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
X said:
3. All Patriots opponents

Disclaimer: Unless two or three are playing each other.
Then I want a meteor to hit the stadium in which the game is being played.

I approve this message!