Reasons to get Pumped up for this Sundays Game!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Aside from the obvious reason, Just wanting to Win and be 4-3 at the Bye Week. I thought it would be nice to Look back a Little at what we have done before, Reason for wanting to Bury the Giants, and some things to look forward to!!(y) You know me, I like to do it thru Photos! Soooo ..In no really Special Order:

Deacon-Jones3.jpg

Nothing like watching Deacon chase a QB ..
deacon on gary lane.jpg

.. unless it's seeing what happens when he catches him!
deacon-jones-frank-gifford-5.jpg

And he loved Chasing after Frank Gifford too!
Gifford-Bednarik.jpg

Of course he didn't do a job on Frank the way Chuck Bednarik did! But he could have! We should do this to all Giant WR's and RB's!!
hqdefault.jpg

Does this Look to you like the Coaches and Ref's where Ganging up on our Guys on the side Line!!?!
I had a Great Gif of a Rams vs Giant "Bench Clearing Brawl I want to post here, But for some reason it was too Big to post!!
youngblood12.jpg
Jack Youngblood use to have real Fun at the G-Men's expense!!

r-g.jpg

I want our WR's to be unstoppable in this game!! Like in the Old Days!!
Rams vs Giants1.jpg

And a Lot of OLd Fashioned "Gang-Tackling"!
Rams-Giants-London.jpg

Make London our Home away from Home!
LA RAMS UK 8x4 flag.jpg

Be sure and watch for this banner at the game, Some ROD members had it made up, to show everyone where they are at the game!!
Hekker in London.jpg

I guess Hekker was just warming-up in this photo!!
nfl-St-Louis-Rams-Cheerleaders-2.jpg

And Keep an eye out for our Ladies too!!

GO RAMS!!
addon.jpg

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Aside from the obvious reason, Just wanting to Win and be 4-3 at the Bye Week. I thought it would be nice to Look back a Little at what we have done before, Reason for wanting to Bury the Giants, and some things to look forward to!!(y) You know me, I like to do it thru Photos! Soooo ..In no really Special Order:

View attachment 17190
Nothing like watching Deacon chase a QB ..
View attachment 17191
.. unless it's seeing what happens when he catches him!
View attachment 17192
And he loved Chasing after Frank Gifford too!
View attachment 17193
Of course he didn't do a job on Frank the way Chuck Bednarik did! But he could have! We should do this to all Giant WR's and RB's!!
View attachment 17194
Does this Look to you like the Coaches and Ref's where Ganging up on our Guys on the side Line!!?!
I had a Great Gif of a Rams vs Giant "Bench Clearing Brawl I want to post here, But for some reason it was too Big to post!!
View attachment 17195 Jack Youngblood use to have real Fun at the G-Men's expense!!

View attachment 17196
I want our WR's to be unstoppable in this game!! Like in the Old Days!!
View attachment 17197
And a Lot of OLd Fashioned "Gang-Tackling"!
View attachment 17198
Make London our Home away from Home!
View attachment 17199
Be sure and watch for this banner at the game, Some ROD members had it made up, to show everyone where they are at the game!!
View attachment 17200
I guess Hekker was just warming-up in this photo!!
View attachment 17201
And Keep an eye out for our Ladies too!!

GO RAMS!!
View attachment 17202

What's a picture of the Eagles and the Giants doing in that mix?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What's a picture of the Eagles and the Giants doing in that mix?
IF you read my comments, I was comparing Deacon Jones Chasing Gifford to Bednarik almost Killing Gifford!

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I want a win over Eli bad! It has never happened for the Rams since he came in to the league. I'm still pissed over those bitches flopping on the Giants D in 2011 when Bradford looked like a stud running McD's no huddle up and down the field. Sadly, I really don't like this match up for the Rams at all. I could see 2 or 3 Giant WRs getting 100 plus yards. The D line better be playing with it's hair on fire if they want to have a chance IMO.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dave isn't lying..Gifford got knocked the F#ck out! If there had been a concussion protocol back then, he'd be out for the year, and Bednarik serving time in Sing Sing....