Really Happy With Rams QB Situation/Depth!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm excited by the fresh start with Foles.

Keenum; I am very lukewarm... And while I love Davis heart I do not like his arm.

Lastly; I am not interested in a 2-3rd round QB. We need those picks to be contributors - this year. If Foles doesn't get the job done I look to that draft for a real QB option.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I like our QB situation. Going with vets as backups really hasn't gone anywhere. At least with the young blood we get to see if someone can develop into a solid 2nd stringer borderline/starter.

I would like to see the Rams extend Foles contract by about two seasons before the year begins. I think he's going to be in for a much bigger payday after the end of the year. (edit) Plus, I don't think the Rams will be in the market for a top tier QB anytime soon. Or at least they better not be.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I have been watching some of the games from last year, and I mean to tell ya....Austin Davis has real potential. If he could keep the back breaking turnovers to a minimum, I really do think he could be a player at this level. Perfectly fine with him as a #2 if that is what he ends up. That is all....

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I have been watching some of the games from last year, and I mean to tell ya....Austin Davis has real potential. If he could keep the back breaking turnovers to a minimum, I really do think he could be a player at this level. Perfectly fine with him as a #2 if that is what he ends up. That is all....

I agree. Don't care how long he's been in the league, he was (is) a raw rookie, playing against some pretty good D's. I also believe Hill really was injured.
They watched some film on him, and he just didn't have enough experience to counteract it. I also don't think Barks and Joseph helped matters.
Not saying he's a starter, but still has potential as a good back-up, and is certainly better than any rooks in this year's class, (#'s 1 and 2 excepted). I also think the WRs are significantly better now, and oh btw, the D wasn't stellar during his stint.