Really excited for Bobby Brown and Donald this year starting inside.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
I'm thinking they could be a dominant duo inside this next season. Brown is big and powerful and I think he has a great year.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
I'm thinking they could be a dominant duo inside this next season. Brown is big and powerful and I think he has a great year.
I hope that you are right. He doesn't have a lot of experience but he's a big dude and I like his potential. He missed, iirc, the first 4 games this year with some kind of suspension. I believe that set him back a bunch but we'll see how he does in the near future.

~ArkyRamsFan~

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Sounds like you’re assuming we won’t bring back Robinson or Gaines. I wouldn’t be so sure.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Brown’s snap counts reached 27% last season.

With the average weight of NFL DT’s about 309lbs (LINK) Brown’s 325lbs looks real nice for clogging things up.

Here’s hoping we keep at least one of Gaines/Robinson and 2023 is Brown’s year to step up.

3D5DA714-2C4E-4975-AEEF-87157BAC937A.png

Flint

Pro Bowler
Let’s hope every little step he takes is in the right direction. Sorry, couldn’t help myself.

Rameosian

UDFA
Name
Greg
His PFF overall rating is 62. That’s not too bad. Gaines and Robinson were 59 and 64. With a little improvement and more snaps next to AD, you could see him as a legit starter.

Would be a huge help for a cap space in 23’ and 24’. Only a $1.2 mil hit each of those years. Not sure we can afford A’Shawn or Gaines with all our holes and cap issues.

Pray that Hoecht, Murchison and Williams also develop and we’ll have a descent (and cheap) group to support for AD. If these guys don’t step up we might be in a world of hurt with our front 7.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'm hoping that Brown's two years of development has him prepared for a more full time role. I love his size in the middle for clogging running lanes. I'm also looking forward to see who the Rams draft to fill A'Shawn's role ...

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Let’s hope every little step he takes is in the right direction. Sorry, couldn’t help myself.
Its his prerogative to make an impact this year. He looked good in the limited action. I saw him in last season.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Everybody's talking all this stuff about Brown. Why don't they just let him live?

He don't need permission to make his own decisions.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Don’t forge
His PFF overall rating is 62. That’s not too bad. Gaines and Robinson were 59 and 64. With a little improvement and more snaps next to AD, you could see him as a legit starter.

Would be a huge help for a cap space in 23’ and 24’. Only a $1.2 mil hit each of those years. Not sure we can afford A’Shawn or Gaines with all our holes and cap issues.

Pray that Hoecht, Murchison and Williams also develop and we’ll have a descent (and cheap) group to support for AD. If these guys don’t step up we might be in a world of hurt with our front 7.
Don’t t Brown