LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I doubt free shipping man.. lol Well I could have free shipping if factored into the the price. :cool:

70Chip

UDFA
Name
Butch
My name is Mike, otherwise known as 70Chip. I have been lurking, reading, but not commenting - until today. Glad to be aboard.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
70Chip60422 said:
My name is Mike, otherwise known as 70Chip. I have been lurking, reading, but not commenting - until today. Glad to be aboard.
Welcome aboard Chipster.

Yeah. That just happened.

Alan

Legend
70Chip done with lurking:
Welcome to the ROD 70Chip! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting::seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
I love the way you put that 70. If you've been lurking and reading and then decided to join that means you like what we have here. Good decision IMO. I guess I don't have to tell you how we swing here, what the members map is or what blue font means. Damn, you took away half my job! :mad: Next time leap without looking please.
images
images

SyncMaster

UDFA
I don't want to be grouped in with all the fair weather fans we will have after our next playoff run, so I better get in before the season starts.

Been lurking for way too long anyway.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't want to be grouped in with all the fair weather fans we will have after our next playoff run, so I better get in before the season starts.

Smart. Welcome aboard.

Alan

Legend
SyncMaster stopping in the nick of time:

Welcome to the ROD Sync! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting::seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
Another new guy who already knows the ropes. C'est la vie.:( Anyway, we're glad you came to your senses. :LOL:
images
images

JS-Hawkeye

UDFA
Name
JS
My name is Joe. I am 53, youngest of 7 children, born in Brooklyn, NY. I currently live in Fairfield, CT, where I live with my lovely wife & beautiful 15 yr old daughter. After a 27 yr career with a major telecom company, I am now working for a start up in NYC. I am an avid sports fan, Iowa Alum, 1982. My nephew Patrick Schiller, is a UDFA with the Rams, formerly on the Falcons PS. My brother Charles, wrote the NYT cover story on Patrick when he was signed. I am a hapless Jet fan hoping to find a reason to become a Ram's fan. My nephew has a great future either in or outside of the NFL and that is a credit to him, his work ethic & passion for success. Just hope he gets a shot to put his best effort out there to let the experts decide if he deserves a coveted roster slot.

Alan

Legend
JS-Hawkeye joining in:
Good stuff about himself.
Glad to see you found your way. I'm a little late with this welcome but familial duties are a bitch sometimes. :( :LOL:
BTW, we're glad to have you as a member even if you stay a Jet fan :sick:. Stop by anytime you want to talk some football. :seizure:
We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value (except when applicable). :LOL:

We also have a members map which shows you where most of our members are. Stop by and pin your location if you'd like. :banana:

upload_2014-8-9_19-14-20.jpeg
images

Last edited:

JS-Hawkeye

UDFA
Name
JS
Glad to see you found your way. I'm a little late with this welcome but familial duties are a bitch sometimes. :( :LOL:
BTW, we're glad to have you as a member even if you stay a Jet fan :sick:. Stop by anytime you want to talk some football. :seizure:
We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value (except when applicable). :LOL:

We also have a members map which shows you where most of our members are. Stop by and pin your location if you'd like. :banana:

View attachment 2597
images

Excellent!! Thanks for the warm welcome. Great website....You've got the Falcon's "Falcaholic" site beat by a long shot :)

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Hey guys. I'm A.J. Stumbled on this forum recently and have been closet reading everything each of you say for a few weeks. I decided to finally sign up.

Love the Rams. I'll be traveling from my home state of Utah to St. Louis in November to watch the Rams/Raiders game.

Alan

Legend
A.J. Hicks stumbling into the pool of life:
Hey guys. I'm A.J. Stumbled on this forum recently and have been closet reading everything each of you say for a few weeks. I decided to finally sign up.
Welcome to the ROD A.J.! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting::seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
I can't say it wasn't one of your better decisions in deciding to join the ROD community because we have the medicine to to cure that bad stumble you've picked up. Along with of abstinence course. :LOL:

Since you've already been lurking here for some time you probably know this stuff already but this is part of your cure so just pipe down and take the rest of your medicine.

We also have a members map which shows you where most of our members are. Stop by and pin your location. I'm sure the AA already has your address on speed locator but better safe than sorry. :snicker:
images
fxCCQpAOfOPdRwgd4TJpVTl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9