1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by RamsFan4Life, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Dagonet Grillin and Chillin

No biggie man.. You have bigger fish to fry as of now. Doubt if it would go far, but you never know.. Wasn't RamzFanz posting his stuff here a few months ago? I mean in OT? Ya never know...

2. flv 

I'd buy them. They look great. Do you have free shipping to Europe? :whistle:

3. Dagonet Grillin and Chillin

I doubt free shipping man.. lol Well I could have free shipping if factored into the the price. :cool:

4. 70Chip New Member

My name is Mike, otherwise known as 70Chip. I have been lurking, reading, but not commenting - until today. Glad to be aboard.

Prime Time, Alan and flv like this.
  5. PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

Glad to have you.

6. -X- I'm the dude, man.

Welcome aboard Chipster.

Yeah. That just happened.

7. Rams and Gators Well-Known Member Pit Boss

Was it @-X-'s thread that pushed you over the edge?

8. 70Chip New Member

HA! Well, actually it did motivate me a bit. I'm just a refugee from another site, who is looking for an oasis of Rams' conversation, and I thought why not today? So here I shall stay. ;)

Rams and Gators likes this.
  9. Alan Well-Known Member

Welcome to the ROD 70Chip! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting::seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
    I love the way you put that 70. If you've been lurking and reading and then decided to join that means you like what we have here. Good decision IMO. I guess I don't have to tell you how we swing here, what the members map is or what blue font means. Damn, you took away half my job! :mad: Next time leap without looking please.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

10. 70Chip New Member

Thanks, gents!

11. SyncMaster New Member

I don't want to be grouped in with all the fair weather fans we will have after our next playoff run, so I better get in before the season starts.

Been lurking for way too long anyway.

CGI_Ram, Alan, -X- and 1 other person like this.
  12. PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

welcome

13. -X- I'm the dude, man.

Smart. Welcome aboard.

14. Alan Well-Known Member

Welcome to the ROD Sync! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting::seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
    Another new guy who already knows the ropes. C'est la vie.:( Anyway, we're glad you came to your senses. :LOL:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

15. JS-Hawkeye New Member

My name is Joe. I am 53, youngest of 7 children, born in Brooklyn, NY. I currently live in Fairfield, CT, where I live with my lovely wife & beautiful 15 yr old daughter. After a 27 yr career with a major telecom company, I am now working for a start up in NYC. I am an avid sports fan, Iowa Alum, 1982. My nephew Patrick Schiller, is a UDFA with the Rams, formerly on the Falcons PS. My brother Charles, wrote the NYT cover story on Patrick when he was signed. I am a hapless Jet fan hoping to find a reason to become a Ram's fan. My nephew has a great future either in or outside of the NFL and that is a credit to him, his work ethic & passion for success. Just hope he gets a shot to put his best effort out there to let the experts decide if he deserves a coveted roster slot.

CGI_Ram, -X-, Alan and 1 other person like this.
  16. Alan Well-Known Member

Glad to see you found your way. I'm a little late with this welcome but familial duties are a bitch sometimes. :( :LOL:
    BTW, we're glad to have you as a member even if you stay a Jet fan :sick:. Stop by anytime you want to talk some football. :seizure:
    We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value (except when applicable). :LOL:

We also have a members map which shows you where most of our members are. Stop by and pin your location if you'd like. :banana:

upload_2014-8-9_19-14-20.jpeg [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
  17. JS-Hawkeye New Member

Excellent!! Thanks for the warm welcome. Great website....You've got the Falcon's "Falcaholic" site beat by a long shot :)

Alan likes this.
  18. Alan Well-Known Member

Good to know we're better than the Dirty Birds. :ROFLMAO:

19. A.J. Hicks New Member

Hey guys. I'm A.J. Stumbled on this forum recently and have been closet reading everything each of you say for a few weeks. I decided to finally sign up.

Love the Rams. I'll be traveling from my home state of Utah to St. Louis in November to watch the Rams/Raiders game.

20. Rams and Gators Well-Known Member Pit Boss

A.J. Hicks likes this.