1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by RamsFan4Life, Jun 23, 2010.

1. RK3 Professional Lurker

(y) from another former-SoCal/current-MO resident

2. OCRich New Member

Howdy, RK3! People look at me like I'm crazy but I can't tan, don't surf and don't make 100k+, so So Cal life wasn't that endearing. Plus I like the people out here. And whenever I buy a home my mortgage will be half what my rent was for a one-bedroom apartment.

3. RK3 Professional Lurker

I totally get it. I was actually born and raised in LA. For people like me, moving directly here would have been very traumatic. Weirdly enough, living in the Bay Area for several years before moving here helped with the transition.

4. Alan Well-Known Member

Welcome to the ROD TX! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting::seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
    Love your attitude TX! We'd love to get to know you too. Even your name screams out "Thanks". You can thank us for providing such a warm and nurturing community simply by becoming an active part of it. Helping to shape it as we move forward.
    We're undergoing a huge growth spurt lately due in large part to the recent melt down of some of our sister sites. Rams Talk being one of them. We will probably experience some growing pains that I hope you and our other new members will assist us with by being valued members of this community.:cheers:

Bear with me as I mention a few things that you've probably already read in one of the posts above. I gotta do it though because some of our MODs have threatened me with dire consequences (posting home recordings of them singing for example) if I don't.
    We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value (except when applicable). :LOL:

We also have a members map which shows you where most of our members are. Stop by and pin your location.
    upload_2014-8-1_16-7-21.jpeg [​IMG]

5. Dagonet Grillin and Chillin

Agreed but how about a marketplace? Or do we already have one? :cool:

6. Prime Time RODerator

???

7. Dagonet Grillin and Chillin

Sorry, I should have said a Marketplace forum?

8. Prime Time RODerator

I see. You need to take that up with the big boss.

9. PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

What is a market place forum?

Dagonet likes this.
  10. Alan Well-Known Member

Thanks Phx, I didn't want to look like an idiot and ask that question myself. :ROFLMAO:

flv likes this.
  11. PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

i think he is possibly looking for a buy/sell and trade forum. Just a guess

Dagonet likes this.
  12. flv 

For Sale: Rams forum. 1 careful owner, (who was replaced by negligent owners without moderators). Forum has seen better and busier days. Applications to Lee Enterprises of Davenport, Iowa or contact the Post-Dispatch direct.

Dagonet likes this.
  13. UkRam83 New Member

Hello one and all. Let me introduce myself I'm Allen and I did use to post occasionally on another site under the name UkRam. Living in the UK means I'm pretty much reliant on the internet to getting my Rams news and insights.
    And despite being in the UK I'm an avid NFL follower and think I have quite a good knowledge of modern day football for an non native.

Alan and Prime Time like this.
  14. Rams and Gators Well-Known Member Pit Boss

Another Brit :party:, on behalf of the Rams on Demand's Britons let me be the first to unofficially welcome you. Where abouts in the UK are you from?

15. Alan Well-Known Member

Thanks for deciding to upgrade our UK contingent Uk. :ROFLMAO: Whatever you know about football will be a welcome addition to any conversation we're having. Don't be shy.
    Welcome to the ROD Uk! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting::seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
    I'm going to mention a few things that you've probably already read in one of the posts above. :coffee:

We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value (except when applicable). :LOL:

We also have a members map which shows you where most of our members are. Stop by and pin your location.

Last but not least, NEVER pronounce vitamin vit-a-min. Other than that we're happy you decided to join our community!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

-X- likes this.
  16. UkRam83 New Member

Cheers for the warm welcome people. Rams and Gators in answer to your question I live just outside North London.

Rams and Gators likes this.
  17. Dagonet Grillin and Chillin

A forum where people can buy and sell things. Kind of like Ebay/Craigslist? I could sell my peppers there. I actually thought you guys were internet savvy. :cool:

18. Dagonet Grillin and Chillin

Ding Ding.. We have a winner... :)

19. Dagonet Grillin and Chillin

Tony Soprano? :)

20. PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

let me see what I can put together.