1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by RamsFan4Life, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Ozoneranger

Ozoneranger New Member

Credit:
    $2,735,012.60
    I play air guitar. Unfortunately, head banging gives me a headache these days.

Yes, I know you well. We had some Q and As. I was the denier, you the alarmist. Had to be black and white over there, ya know? Since then, I've become a science-based skeptic- alt-med, anti-vaxers, stuff like that. Those folks are a real threat.

As for my handle...it's in honor of a close group of really hard partying friends I had post-high school. Many of them are still alive, even.
    Alan likes this.
  2. Alan

Alan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $2,203,392.58
    I know what you mean. Many of my old friends didn't make it.

Karma and positive vibes saw me through. Plus the love of several good women.
  3. rdlkgliders

rdlkgliders Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $1,272,513.40
    Name:
    Don
    Welcome to both of you. I hope you enjoy it here and I look forward to reading your posts.
  4. 209RamsFan

209RamsFan New Member

Credit:
    $283.01
    My names Israel , but I go by izzy, I'm a sinner and a LiFER-Rams fan. My 2 little boys are also Rams fans. I converted my current Girlfriend (she had no previous team) to a member of Rams-Nation. I sent a girl I was considering dating to Hell for telling me she was a miners fan, yup dumped her ass right there on the spot, no joke, I'm effing hard core. Rams for Vida homeboy!!
    LetsGoRams and Prime Time like this.
  5. Alan

Alan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $2,203,392.58
    Welcome to the ROD 209! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
    I hope you're a little more tolerant of opposing views here at the ROD 209. :LOL: We have fans of other teams who come by here to talk football because at the root of what we're all about here is the love of football and then the Rams in particular. It's all good when you have respect for each other.

Anyhoo, we're glad you're contemplating making this your home away from home. This a a great community of Ram fans. Most of whom have a great sense of humor. We use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value. :LOL:

BTW, by Hell, were you talking about Minot North Dakota in the winter? ;)
    [​IMG]
    We live in a time when the words impossible and unsolvable are no longer part of the scientific community's vocabulary. Each day we move closer to trials that will not just minimize the symptoms of disease and injury but eliminate them.
    Christopher Reeve
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
    DaveFan'51 and ScotsRam like this.
  6. 209RamsFan

209RamsFan New Member

Credit:
    $283.01
    Glad to be here, and Go Rams!!
    Prime Time and LoyalRam like this.
  7. flv

flv Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $3,416.65
    On behalf of all ROD welcome to our latest member:'testing. Please tell us about yourself along with any traits and skills you think you might bring to our community. :)
  8. Boffo97

Boffo97 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $787,598.65
    Name:
    Dave
    I've got a message for this testing guy...

testing, attention please! Feel the tension as soon as someone mentions me. Here's my 10 cents, my 2 cents is free. A nuisance, who sent, you sent for me?
    -X- likes this.
  9. Rams and Gators

Rams and Gators Well-Known Member Pit Boss

Credit:
    $3,064,989.63
    I've always thought this forum felt empty without him.
    Boffo97 likes this.
  10. PhxRam

PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

Credit:
    $7,196,676.55
    Name:
    Bob
    I am testing.
  11. Rams and Gators

Rams and Gators Well-Known Member Pit Boss

Credit:
    $3,064,989.63