1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by RamsFan4Life, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Ozoneranger New Member

I play air guitar. Unfortunately, head banging gives me a headache these days.

Yes, I know you well. We had some Q and As. I was the denier, you the alarmist. Had to be black and white over there, ya know? Since then, I've become a science-based skeptic- alt-med, anti-vaxers, stuff like that. Those folks are a real threat.

As for my handle...it's in honor of a close group of really hard partying friends I had post-high school. Many of them are still alive, even.

RamsAndEwe and Alan like this.
  2. Alan Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. Many of my old friends didn't make it.

Karma and positive vibes saw me through. Plus the love of several good women.

3. rdlkgliders Hugo Bezdek

Welcome to both of you. I hope you enjoy it here and I look forward to reading your posts.

4. 209RamsFan Well-Known Member

My names Israel , but I go by izzy, I'm a sinner and a LiFER-Rams fan. My 2 little boys are also Rams fans. I converted my current Girlfriend (she had no previous team) to a member of Rams-Nation. I sent a girl I was considering dating to Hell for telling me she was a miners fan, yup dumped her ass right there on the spot, no joke, I'm effing hard core. Rams for Vida homeboy!!

LetsGoRams and Prime Time like this.
  5. Alan Well-Known Member

Welcome to the ROD 209! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
    I hope you're a little more tolerant of opposing views here at the ROD 209. :LOL: We have fans of other teams who come by here to talk football because at the root of what we're all about here is the love of football and then the Rams in particular. It's all good when you have respect for each other.

Anyhoo, we're glad you're contemplating making this your home away from home. This a a great community of Ram fans. Most of whom have a great sense of humor. We use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value. :LOL:

BTW, by Hell, were you talking about Minot North Dakota in the winter? ;)
    [​IMG]
    We live in a time when the words impossible and unsolvable are no longer part of the scientific community's vocabulary. Each day we move closer to trials that will not just minimize the symptoms of disease and injury but eliminate them.
    Christopher Reeve

Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
    DaveFan'51 and ScotsRam like this.
  6. 209RamsFan Well-Known Member

Glad to be here, and Go Rams!!

Prime Time and LoyalRam like this.
  7. flv 

On behalf of all ROD welcome to our latest member:'testing. Please tell us about yourself along with any traits and skills you think you might bring to our community. :)

8. Boffo97 Well-Known Member

I've got a message for this testing guy...

testing, attention please! Feel the tension as soon as someone mentions me. Here's my 10 cents, my 2 cents is free. A nuisance, who sent, you sent for me?

Dagonet and -X- like this.
  9. Rams and Gators Well-Known Member Pit Boss

I've always thought this forum felt empty without him.

Boffo97 likes this.
  10. PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

I am testing.

11. Rams and Gators Well-Known Member Pit Boss

I'm testing and so is my wife.

12. Boffo97 Well-Known Member

I am Spartacus!

Rams and Gators likes this.
  13. PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

I already ran that test

14. flv 

Who and What's testing?
    No!
    Who's on 1st and What's on 2nd.

15. Prime Time RODerator

Dagonet and flv like this.
  16. TGZ Well-Known Member

Hi, my name is Dylan. 23 years old and Rams fan for as long as I can remember. Favorite player growing up was Az-Zahir Hakim (that fumble against the Saints notwithstanding), favorite player today is the best defensive end in football, Robert Quinn. I'm a volleyball player, a video game player, I'm sarcastic, and I'm slowing getting over the nightmares of Craig Dahl playing safety for our team.

If you posted at stltoday, you might remember me as THE Greg Zuerlein, hence TGZ here.

Prime Time and Alan like this.
  17. PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

Welcome Dylan.

TGZ likes this.
  18. Alan Well-Known Member

Welcome to the ROD TGZ! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
    If your pen name was THE Greg Zuerlein then you must be pretty new to the "forum" game. The ROD could never be confused with the forum at the PD so this should be a treat for you. :LOL: We have members who are fans of other teams, live in some really strange locations (Canada) and we represent pretty much every age group. This a great community of very knowledgeable Ram fans. One of our greatest strengths is our ability to get along with each other despite any differences in our opinions. :)

We're glad you're contemplating making this one of your homes away from home. We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value. :LOL:
    upload_2014-7-26_14-34-54.jpeg
    Conventions are unstated agreements within a community to abide by a single way of doing things - not because there is any inherent advantage to the choice, but because there is an advantage to everyone making the same choice.
    Steven Pinker

TGZ likes this.
  19. -X- I'm the dude, man.

Sup brudda. I recognize your name. Glad you made it over.

20. TGZ Well-Known Member

Me too. Was nice seeing a front page of threads that were of actual quality!