LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Hey everyone, longtime member at Ramstalk on the PD page here but not posted so much recently, man has that place gone downhill. Love the idea for a fresh forum!

My name is Niall and i live in northern Scotland. Just graduated from Uni with an honours degree in History, that was a wild four years...

Got into the sport in 1999 and being 11 years old i started supporting the best team, i hope you wont think of me as a band wagon fan though, i've loved the rams ever since and am still here during the rough times.

I'm a massive springsteen fan and i'm also crazy about football (soccer i guess i should say) and i like nothing more than having a few beers with the guys and watching whatever sport is on in the bar.

This introductory forum is a great idea, great to put some names to all the handles from ramstalk that i recognise.

Thanks.

NI Ram Fam

UDFA
G Willie said:
NI Ram Fam said:
Hey fellow Rams fans!

I'm David from Northern Ireland and I've been a Rams fan since 1986, I loved watching Eric Dickerson tear it up when I was young. I then fell out of being a fan during the early to mid 90's as the game wasn't on TV here in the UK, but then it returned with a vengence in 1999, just in time to see the GSOT. I've been avidly following the Rams (and the NFL) ever since.

My biggest regret is that I've never been to a Rams game.

I've managed to get to London for the Saints vs Chargers game, and a pre-season clash in Tampa against the Patriots, and I'm going to the Superdome at Haloween for the Steelers game (a family member of a friend is the punter for the Saints!!!).

I'm also an eternal optimist when it comes to the Rams - a Miami style 1-15 to playoff turnaround is possible, have faith in Billy D, this is our year etc...

I, like everyone on this board, hope that Sam Bradford can lead this franchise out of its funk and into a Superbowl!!

GO RAMS!!

Hey David (NI, NRF, etc) :cool:

Welcome, from across the pond! Nice to have some international representation between yourself and Scots. Do you try to get to all the NFL games that are played over there now? And what would you estimate the NFL fan base is over there? Not nearly as great as there is for Soccer, I'll bet. Man, it's sure cool to have some guys from overseas on this board. That's really great.

It seems you've been following this team for a while since you dropped ED's name. Have you been in London all your life, or did you relocate there from the States? Anyway, it's good to have yet another eternal on board. This place is shaping up to be a haven for optimists, and I couldn't be happier about that. That's exactly what we're shooting for, and it's good to have you on board.

G

G,

I don't live in London, I travelled there from my home in Belfast, where I've been all my life. I do try to get to the London games but tickets can be hard to come by. I was really glad to get to go to the game that I dod as the other tow that have been in England over the last few years have been pretty poor affairs (MIA/NYG ended 10-3 or something and TB/NE was a blowout). The NFL fanbase as a whole seems pretty strong, but it's still a minor sport in comparison to Football, Rugby etc.

Loving the new forum, the PB board's going downhill in a big way!

GO RAMS!!

NIRF :cool:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hey what's up noooooooobs!

Thanks to all the guys coming over from the PD. I didn't expect such a big response, so I much appreciate the showing. I'm getting tired of it over there because I can't seem to commit to an ignore list (curiosity always gets the best of me), and I really only talk to a select few people anyway. If I can get those cats over here, there will be no reason for me to go there. So, those who are making the migration -- thanks a ton. Really appreciate it.

Anything goes here, so there's no reason to do an "OT" thread. Everything's TOPICAL on here.

I'm really starting to dig the vibe here. Thanks, G, for talking me into this. And thanks for taking the reins.

Garden Gnome.... I'm starting to see a lot of reasons to resurrect the bobble. FREE THE BOBBLE! I'm gonna go ahead and buy that garden gnome here in the next couple days. I have a trip to the west coast coming up in the next couple of months, and I'll be deep sea fishing after that for a couple days. Oh, the possibilities.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
StlouisramsX said:
Nothing wrong with being an apologist. I happen to chair that committee. :mrgreen: I'll defend a lot of things the Rams do unless they're just blatantly wrong (like Martz and his timeouts, or Linehan and his TE fetish).

EDIT: Oh, and I put a Warner avatar in the gallery for you if you want it.
I'm a kool aid drinker too fellas. I don't see the good that comes from running down your own team.

Even when they are fucking up.

I'd rather focus on the positive and speak to the possiblity of a brighter tomorrow.

Anyone paying attention can see imperfection. It is all around. I think it takes the more discerning eye to look past the obvious and find the "diamond in the rough" so to speak.

That and I hate fucking whiners..............

Ramatik

Starter
Hey Hey!

Hello my brothers! Nice place you got here. Haven't been around much lately, mostly lurking. Just saw the ad... errr, shameless self promotion post over at the PD. I love it.

I gotta work on an avatar, look through the site, haven't done that yet.

Just had to get a note up and say Hi.

Intro.....

I am Ramatik. Hated by Zn and loved by Art Curators world-wide.

I live in Santa Rosa, Nor California. It's considered the north bay. (I don't like San Fran by the way, big dirty pig-sty) From Sacramento originally. 4 years in the Marine Corps, 13 years at UCDavis, been in the car business the last 10 years or so, most recently as a Finance Manager then broker. Now, I am taking a bi-weekly check from Arnold to figure out what to do next. I haven't been unemployed since high school. But hey, I'm not worried, got a beautiful and sweet woman, a nice car, and a great motorcycle. Just recently got an airbrush, so I'm setting up a studio in the garage. Maybe I'll grow a pony tail and just paint? Heh.

Been a Ram fan since around 76. I didn't like Pat Haden and I didn't like Banks or Bulger. I try to give most a few years to see if they got "it" or not. Passionate Ram fan. My idea was to use the word fanatic and ram, ramatic, looked too much like marc, so I put the K in. I know, didn't work so well, but that's the way it went down.

I have two boys, 21 and 24. The older is with Airborne over in Afghanistan, the younger is a lead singer in a rock band. You know that heavy shredded thing or whatever it is where it sounds like the devil waking up from a bad dream? I guess I got old, I don't get it. But his band is pretty good anyway.

I'm 46, fairly healthy, although I should quit smoking and I like to take long walks on the beach...

wheels165

UDFA
Hey there,

Nice site, long time fan of the TEAM been that way since way back. Watched games when they still wore blue and white. My name is Jamie and my nickname comes from playing softball (you could say I like to run) although this age thing is catching up with me. Favortie players Gabriel, Olsen, Dickerson, Cromwell and just about anybody from the 99 team.

"wheels"

Ramatik

Starter
Ah, thanks!

I feel very welcome.

I had all my marc files online at photobucket for sharing with the PD folks. So I downloaded to get it on here. Then the re-sizing.... Heh, I think this should work.

Here is one of my All-Time favorites;

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ramatik said:
Ah, thanks!

I feel very welcome.

I had all my marc files online at photobucket for sharing with the PD folks. So I downloaded to get it on here. Then the re-sizing.... Heh, I think this should work.

heh heh heh... I love that one.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Ramatik said:
Ah, thanks!

I feel very welcome.

All Time CLASSIC

Glad you found this site too.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
StlouisramsX said:
Ramatik said:
Ah, thanks!

I feel very welcome.

heh heh heh... I love that one.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
That slide last year just short of the first down with not a soul within 5 yards of him almost cost me a TV..............

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Whats up guys?

My name is Geoff I'm from Springfield MO although I have lived all but the last 6 months of my life in Oklahoma City. I'm 20 years old. I'm attending Missouri State University majoring in economics and plan to go on to grad school. Im not going to school for english, as im sure yall will notice. I want to be one of those guys the media makes out to be a "evil wall street fat cat". Btw those guys really arnt that bad, they just know what they are doing, unlike most retail investors.

I became a rams fans through my love of the Cardinals. I have posted on the PD for a couple years now, but have recently slowed my posts over there. It seams like it's the same stuff over and over.

I'm a libertarian. You guys will pick up on my conservative edge from my signatures. I'm also crazy about music. I listen to a wide spectrum of stuff although I always fall back on rock n roll. Led Zeppelin, A perfect circle, the black keys, deftones, chevelle, Hendrix, and so on...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
libertadrock said:
Whats up guys?

My name is Geoff I'm from Springfield MO although I have lived all but the last 6 months of my life in Oklahoma City. I'm 20 years old. I'm attending Missouri State University majoring in economics and plan to go on to grad school. Im not going to school for english, as im sure yall will notice. I want to be one of those guys the media makes out to be a "evil wall street fat cat". Btw those guys really arnt that bad, they just know what they are doing, unlike most retail investors.

I became a rams fans through my love of the Cardinals. I have posted on the PD for a couple years now, but have recently slowed my posts over there. It seams like it's the same stuff over and over.

I'm a libertarian. You guys will pick up on my conservative edge from my signatures. I'm also crazy about music. I listen to a wide spectrum of stuff although I always fall back on rock n roll. Led Zeppelin, A perfect circle, the black keys, deftones, chevelle, Hendrix, and so on...

Wow, 20? I would have pegged you as much older. I guess it's the way you carry yourself over there. Good lookin' out.

Thanks for coming by. Anything you can add (and I'm sure it's quite a bit) will be appreciated. Always thought you were a good dude over at the PD site, and sometimes it's hard to be "good". I should know - I've flipped my lid a couple of times due to sheer fed-uppedness. Yeah, it's a word. Just trust me on that one.

See you around, brah.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
StlouisramsX said:
libertadrock said:
Whats up guys?

Wow, 20? I would have pegged you as much older. I guess it's the way you carry yourself over there. Good lookin' out.

Thanks for coming by. Anything you can add (and I'm sure it's quite a bit) will be appreciated. Always thought you were a good dude over at the PD site, and sometimes it's hard to be "good". I should know - I've flipped my lid a couple of times due to sheer fed-uppedness. Yeah, it's a word. Just trust me on that one.

See you around, brah.

Yeah man for sure. Your post over at the PD came at just the right time as I was starting to kinda check out some other boards. Hopefully this site really takes off. Btw y'all did an excellent job on the design.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thanks man. If you have any ideas, we'd be up for hearing them. User input is very important at this stage.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Hello all. At Rams Talk on Stltoday.com, I'm cardslesson101 but I decided to go to Lesson, for no specific reason. My name in the real world, not internet is Richard. I'm going to be 18 on July 5th and I'm going to UMSL. I've been a Rams Fan since they moved to St. Louis and I there as well. I went to a few games this season, even at the darkest times(most notably the blow out against the Colts) but I have been to one of their three wins at home since 2007 (against the Falcons). Nice to meet you all.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Lesson said:
Hello all. At Rams Talk on Stltoday.com, I'm cardslesson101 but I decided to go to Lesson, for no specific reason. My name in the real world, not internet is Richard. I'm going to be 18 on July 5th and I'm going to UMSL. I've been a Rams Fan since they moved to St. Louis and I there as well. I went to a few games this season, even at the darkest times(most notably the blow out against the Colts) but I have been to one of their three wins at home since 2007 (against the Falcons). Nice to meet you all.

Hey what's up Cards!

Glad you could make it over. I like your style, kid (I can call you "kid" as I have 35 years on ya and my daughter is the same age). But that's not a dig. You're okay in my book. Thanks for registering with us, and hope to see you around quite a bit.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
Lesson said:

Welcome doood!

We are gunna have to get a road trip together!!

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Hey i'm Barrison and I live in Nebraska been a fan since 98' and faithful in Devany, Spags and Co.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
Barrison6 said:
Hey i'm Barrison and I live in Nebraska been a fan since 98' and faithful in Devany, Spags and Co.

Welcome Doood!! Good to have any Ram Faithful here!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Barrison6 said:

LOL! I was wondering who was gonna snag the lambs bread avatar first. And now we know.

Welcome <sfffffffff> aboard <sffffffff> Doooooood! :cool: