LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Glad to have you aboard!

Keep posting, join in the fun discussions on whether or not Marc Bulger is a good QB.

(sorry ROD, I couldn't help myself)

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Glad to have you aboard!

Keep posting, join in the fun discussions on whether or not Marc Bulger is a good QB.

Actually, good point Vet. I think Timmy needs to scroll back a few dozen pages an offer his thoughts on the thread whether he thinks Isaiah Pead will be a top ten running back this year.

Consider it a little friendly hazing. :sneaky:

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Welcome! Just a quick not about board etiquette. Sarcasm is posted in blue font. I'll give you an example.

Glad to have you aboard!

Just had to reopen THAT wound again - eh? ;-)

Tim, what are your views on the Mike Martz and Kurt Warner feud?

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Welcome . A great bunch of guys to talk with on here . Especially when we are winning. Lol

Name
Pat
Hi all. I'm jumping on the bandwagon early, while there's still room on board!

Actually, I've been a fan since I was a little kid in the late '70s. Grew up in suburbs of NYC, now live in north NJ.

1. Favorite players: Jack Youngblood, Nolan Cromwell, Vince Newsome, Pat Thomas, Rod Perry, Preston Dennard, Robert Delpino, Roman Phipher, Isaac Bruce, LeRoy Irvin, Jewerl Thomas and a cast of thousands.

2. First Ram game attended: Rams v Jets at Shea Stadium, NY, 9/25/83. Tremendous game- Rams lost in overtime, but Dickerson had an 85 yard TD run, Jackie Slater started a brawl with Mark Gastineau, and Rams had 4 sacks, including one by Jack Youngblood. Sad by weird note- Kirk Collins had two interceptions for the Rams, but was injured on the second return. During the treatment that followed, doctors found he had cancer, and Collins passed away a few months later. Tragic.

3. Worst Ram game attended: Rams v. Jets 2016- an epic monument to boring and bad football, although Hekker had an absolutely legendary punt.

4. Favorite Rams uniform: Early 1980s dark blue helmets, yellow horns, blue masks, white jerseys, yellow pants. BRING BACK THE CLASSIC BLUE AND YELLOW.

5. Least favorite Ram figures: John Shaw, Georgia Frontierre

6. Most disappointing Ram players: Drew Bennett, Aaron Cox, Bill Hawkins, Trung Candidate, Tommy Polley, Jared Cook, Jason Smith, Greg Robinson and a cast of hundreds.

7. Previous Rams Sites: Post-Dispatch, RealRamsFans, Rams Fans United (always a lurker)
.... I could go on and on

Anyway, ROD is the best Rams site I have been to. The members seem to be knowledgeable, sensible and devoted fans, and there seems to be little tolerance for d-bags. I hope to be a meaningful, if not regular, contributor.

Best

Pat

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Good morning Ram fans!!! It's time for football finally! AD is back and I feel much better about our front 7 now! I am hoping the Rams finally start to take that step forward this year to finally be considered as a good team! Hopefulness abounds! That said, my prayers go out to those in the Miami area. Stay safe everyone!

Now lets go kick some Colts ass !!
Welcome to ROD.

Hello my follow Rams fans.

Been a Rams fan since the day I was born. My mom and dad were fans of all LA sport teams.

I'm a fan of the of Rams, Dodgers, Lakers, Kings and UCLA.

My favorite Rams of all time is Eric Dickerson. I just love the way he use to run the ball.

I serve 10 years in the US Army right after high school.

This is me and my brother. He is still a SF 49ers fan.

My photos 12.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Welcome Peacock and HighDesert. Looking forward to some more posts from long time Rams fans.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hello my follow Rams fans.

Been a Rams fan since the day I was born. My mom and dad were fans of all LA sport teams.

I'm a fan of the of Rams, Dodgers, Lakers, Kings and UCLA.

My favorite Rams of all time is Eric Dickerson. I just love the way he use to run the ball.

I serve 10 years in the US Army right after high school.

This is me and my brother. He is still a SF 49ers fan.

View attachment 21568

Thanks for adding the photo. That's a cool shot right there.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Hello all,

Rams fan from the UK.

I first got into the NFL as a kid in the mid 80's, the same year the Bears thrashed the Patriots.
In 1987 my uncle took me to Wembley, London to watch the "American Bowl" between the Rams and Broncos.
My favourite position has always been running back and my favourite players around that time were Marcus Allen, Walter Payton, and of course, Eric Dickerson.
On that day I chose to support the Rams and have supported them ever since.
My all time favourite player is Isaac Bruce.
This year, 30 years on from watching the Rams play live as a kid, I will be travelling down to London once again to watch the Rams play the Cardinals.
If the game is half as good as the 49ers game then it will be well worth the wait.