LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Hello everyone,

My name is Jordan have been a Rams fan since I was 12 (1991) have been a follower of the board for a while and decided to join something great. I live in Riverside CA and trust me it is good to talk Rams and clear my mind when I have a 5 year old a 3 year old and a 20 week old..

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hello everyone,

My name is Jordan have been a Rams fan since I was 12 (1991) have been a follower of the board for a while and decided to join something great. I live in Riverside CA and trust me it is good to talk Rams and clear my mind when I have a 5 year old a 3 year old and a 20 week old..

Welcome, Jordan.

My son's name is Jordan. Hopefully you leave a better impression. :LOL:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Where did 503 get off to ??? He'll have to re-introduce himself as a new guy if he stays on hiatus much longer...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Where did 503 get off to ??? He'll have to re-introduce himself as a new guy if he stays on hiatus much longer...

He's in the process of moving his residence and business from Oregon to Reno. He's still checking in all the time, but I'm sure you can imagine how busy he is with all that right now.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
He's in the process of moving his residence and business from Oregon to Reno. He's still checking in all the time, but I'm sure you can imagine how busy he is with all that right now.

Oh, wow...I may soon be the only Oregonian perhaps...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Moving from Oregon to Reno?? What, did he lose a bet or something? Lol

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
Howdy ram brothers and sisters! I've been a rams fan since Roman Gabriel, Jack snow and the fearsome foursome. I have in los Angeles since 1958. I was bummed when they moved to Anaheim. I hated Georgia and shaw for what they did to dickerson but I see that seems the norm. Then they moved to st. Louis. I was really bummed.....but I remained a fan. Suffered right along with everyone else. I was working in England during the greatest show on turf. I managed to see some games on the tv and I made the best of it. I had to work the next day but I still got up at 2am to watch the super bowl. You can imagine how happy I was, I'm sure you were too. Now, it's a long road ahead, lots of starting over again, as usual. I'll be here inn los Angeles rooting my team on. Go rams.

threesox84

3rd Generation Ramwagoner
Name
Greg
Hello everyone!

My name is Greg and I'm super geeked to have found this place. I'd been looking for a good Rams forum since they moved back to LA last year but most were light on info and heavy on the arguing.

I'm both a third generation Rams fan AND a shameless bandwagoner.

My grandpa adopted the Rams when they came here from Cleveland and my Dad grew up going to games at the Coliseum back when kids got in free. I used to watch the Rams with my Dad when I was little, but my entire family swore off the NFL when they abandoned us in 1995.

I was never really excited about an expansion team or another team moving here. The whole thing just felt watered down and cheesy with our historical team in another city but still in the NFC West playing all our rivals. Still have to pinch myself sometimes to believe they're back. Other times it feels kinda like they never left.

Anyway, cheers!

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
Hi all,

Name is Andrew. I have been a fan since I was 10 and watched the Rams in 79.
Grew up in Canada, and starting watching the NFL that year. No better and tougher team than the Rams.
Became a Rams fan for life watching them in the playoffs that year. Beating the Cowboys and shutting out the Bucs.
Hated them lose to the Steelers, the team my older brother had followed for years.

Jack Youngblood became my favorite that year when he played in the Probowl.

Life can go in circles as it was a little surreal that Ferragamo QBd my hometown Alouettes.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hello everyone,

Welcome aboard Jordan! I can relate to you. I have my 3 year old Grand-Daughter living with me, she always wants to play!!
The only problem now is, when I get on the computer to talk Football, she climbs on my lap, and wants me to go to my 'Photo Files' so she can see pictures of herself!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This^ is Big News to me!! I hope 503 shares some photo of his new Business Dig's once he's settled-in!!

RamFan11

UDFA
Hello! My name is Ricky I was born in Southern California (Long Beach) and grew up in Northern California (Redding) for the first 30 years of my life, but currently live up in NW Washington, where I'm surrounded by super annoying Seahawks fans, haha. I was born and raised a Rams fan and still remain loyal to this day.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hello! My name is Ricky I was born in Southern California (Long Beach) and grew up in Northern California (Redding) for the first 30 years of my life, but currently live up in NW Washington, where I'm surrounded by super annoying Seahawks fans, haha. I was born and raised a Rams fan and still remain loyal to this day.

Welcome, RamFan11.

Dive right in!

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
Hello, my name is Jim.

I'm probably in a unique position in that I was born and raised in St. Louis and lived there until 2006 but I now live in Los Angeles. I was a season ticket holder while the team was in St. Louis even after I left (gave the tickets to my Mom and Dad). Got to enjoy the GSOT years in person but like everyone else, I've suffered ever since. Can't stand Kroenke for the way he trashed StL on the way out of town but fun having the team follow me to LA :yess:

I'm not a football expert so I won't post much, I just enjoy watching the games and I also like reading the debates posted here on ROD.

:football:

Jim