LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
welcome @oldrammer

me thinks @DaveFan'51 has lost his title !!
Sure sounds like it!! I Bow to my senior!!:bow: 1946 Beats out 1951!!(y):D
Bowing.gif

My 1st Game ...
My 1st Live game 42 to 14.jpg

Dec. 1951 Rams over Packers 42-14!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hi guys......My name is John Wakefield & my golf buds call me Wakie. I am "87" young & have been a Ram fan "A total real Ram fan" since they moved from Cleveland To L.A. in late 40's. Saw their first game in the Coliseum.I now live in Las Vegas since 1990. I was born in L.A. & moved to Long Beach, Ca. when I was 11. Graduated high school & went on to Cal Poly from there. Played football in high school but nothing after that. It has been so long ago that I really have no idea how I decided to fall for the RAMS but, I did. And as you might know, I fell hard. Really hard. I have been reading "ON DEMAND" for a long time & always will. Even after being from L.A. & a season ticket holder starting in 1955 (tickets were $3.90 per game, I still hated the forced move to L.A. I could go on & on as I am a long winded old fart but, I won't. I will say that I am more of a reader then a poster. Last thing I will say. Fisher MUST go. Thanks for listening.
WELCOME to ROD Old Rammer!! Congrats. You have replaced me as the Oldest Rams Fan on the Board! :bow: I've been a Fan since 1951! That's why I go by "DaveFan'51"!
I'm only 72, But My 1st Live Rams game was, On Scout Day at the Coliseum, as a Cub Scout in Dec. 1951!
Keep Posting a lot, ramble on as much as you want!! The "Kids around here LOVE the Old Rams Wars Stories!:LOL: And the Older members Love looking back and remembering!!(y)
Do you have any Old photo to share!?! I have a Ton!
My 1st Game at the Coliseum ...

My 1st Live game 42 to 14.jpg

We beat the Pack 42-14 and we had Beat them Earlier that Year in Green Bay ...
1951@PACKERS-RamsTowler.jpg

Good Old days, even if there where not as many Teams in the League!

oldrammer

UDFA
Name
Wakie
WELCOME to ROD Old Rammer!! Congrats. You have replaced me as the Oldest Rams Fan on the Board! :bow: I've been a Fan since 1951! That's why I go by "DaveFan'51"!
I'm only 72, But My 1st Live Rams game was, On Scout Day at the Coliseum, as a Cub Scout in Dec. 1951!
Keep Posting a lot, ramble on as much as you want!! The "Kids around here LOVE the Old Rams Wars Stories!:LOL: And the Older members Love looking back and remembering!!(y)
Do you have any Old photo to share!?! I have a Ton!
My 1st Game at the Coliseum ...

View attachment 17795
We beat the Pack 42-14 and we had Beat them Earlier that Year in Green Bay ...View attachment 17794
Good Old days, even if there where not as many Teams in the League!
Dave, I had many photos but without going into to much about it. We had a fire sometime back that I won't talk about & lost those pics as well as many others. I will say though, I have really enjoyed your pictures & the hard work you do to bring them to this group.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Brian
( hey thanks for rotating my image! )

I've been a long time Rams fan since 1974. Happy to find this message board. I've played a lot of football in my life, but slowing down a bit since I'm 46 now. The Kurt Warner years were completely awesome for us Ram fans. 1999 season was a long time coming for me. Can't believe our Defense and Viniterri ruined it for us in 2001. :(

Hey, wanna see a 46 year old guy (me) throwing pretty nice passes and making some nice interceptions?
I play flag football in Portland, OR now and then. Check it out my latest highlight reel. Want me instead of Sammy Watkins? ;)

So look what I bought for my granddaughter last week. She just turned 4 years old and wants to be like Grampa!
She is under the impression that the plastic helmet will actually protect her head from anything.

20161203_170133.jpg

Hello all,

Born in WI and raised in No VA, but became a Rams fans while collecting NFL stamps as a kid from gas stations in 1973. I still remember my last trade to finally complete the Rams team collection, which was the only team I completed (still remember the names Hadl, McCutcheon, Snow, Youngblood, Olsen, Dryer, and Reynolds).

While i didn't have an opportunity to see many Rams games from my area growing up it wasn't hard to dislike the Vikings and Cowboys of the 70's that always seemed to get in the Rams way during the playoffs. Always liked and respected Jaw's and Vermeil, even when they were with the Redskins rival, the Eagles. Was excited to see them make that SB against the Steelers in '79, but the ultimate was obviously Faulk and Warner in '99 giving Vermeil a title.

It was the nostalgia of looking back and trying to relive the experiences of some of my favorite teams from the 70's, 80's and 90's that I found this forum. Thanks to all those that keep forums like this available for others to enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Hello all,

Born in WI and raised in No VA, but became a Rams fans while collecting NFL stamps as a kid from gas stations in 1973. I still remember my last trade to finally complete the Rams team collection, which was the only team I completed (still remember the names Hadl, McCutcheon, Snow, Youngblood, Olsen, Dryer, and Reynolds).

While i didn't have an opportunity to see many Rams games from my area growing up it wasn't hard to dislike the Vikings and Cowboys of the 70's that always seemed to get in the Rams way during the playoffs. Always liked and respected Jaw's and Vermeil, even when they were with the Redskins rival, the Eagles. Was excited to see them make that SB against the Steelers in '79, but the ultimate was obviously Faulk and Warner in '99 giving Vermeil a title.

It was the nostalgia of looking back and trying to relive the experiences of some of my favorite teams from the 70's, 80's and 90's that I found this forum. Thanks to all those that keep forums like this available for others to enjoy.

You don't live too far away from me. I'm in Cumberland, MD. Welcome to ROD!

Xavier23

UDFA
Hey guys! Fresno area rams fan here. Looking forward to my time here.

Question: is there a search function on this forum?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hey guys! Fresno area rams fan here. Looking forward to my time here.

Question: is there a search function on this forum?

Welcome!

Search; upper right of your screen.

bnw

Pro Bowler
Hi everyone! bnw stands for Bob 'n Weave! I'm a Rams fan in TN since their move to St. Louis. Good looking place here.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hi everyone! bnw stands for Bob 'n Weave! I'm a Rams fan in TN since their move to St. Louis. Good looking place here.
Hey.....

I know you....

bnw

Pro Bowler
Hey.....

I know you....

Indeed you do! I took a 2 week respite from the "creepy pie eating internet fascist's" website and upon returning learnt I was banned. I didn't accept his deleting and censoring my every third or fourth post simply because we have a difference of opinion.

Looks to be a huge community here.

bnw

Pro Bowler

I'm still finding my way here so all I'll say is that the quote isn't mine but should ring familiar with X.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Indeed you do! I took a 2 week respite from the "creepy pie eating internet fascist's" website and upon returning learnt I was banned. I didn't accept his deleting and censoring my every third or fourth post simply because we have a difference of opinion.

Looks to be a huge community here.

I think you made a mistake. @-X- posts here. ;) :neener: