LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

whitedk57

Ram fan for life
Name
Duane
Hello, fellow Ram fans! My name is Duane. I've been a Rams fan ever since I was a kid in the mid 70s. I'm 51 years old now, but still rooting. I'm a computer programmer by trade, but I also play bass guitar.

I became a Rams fan because of my brother. He was a big Vikings fan, since he was born in Minnesota. One Sunday, many moons ago, I was watching football with him while his team played the Rams. I liked the uniforms, and so I started cheering for them (and maybe to spite my brother). Been a fan ever since...

GO RAMS!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Welcome aboard you two! Anybody celebrating Henry Ellard is a good guy in my book.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hello everyone I am fairly new to the forum. My name is Jeff, and I became a fan from a very young age. I remember crying at 4 years of age when my parents tried making me wear a whiners jacket. Really! ha ha. I hated that jacket. Anyway I became a fan after watching a game my dad had on TV when I was like 7. Started watching games at 9 years of age in 1977. My dad isn't a fan, but has supported my love for my team. Especially after the Steelers Rams Super Bowl loss!
I am married to the same beautiful lady for 28 years and counting! 2 Beautiful kids, girl and a boy, and one grandchild, a girl. I live on the Southern Oregon coast. I restore old Italian cars as a hobby.

Thanks for letting me be a part of the Ramsondemand community!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hello everyone I am fairly new to the forum. My name is Jeff, and I became a fan from a very young age. I remember crying at 4 years of age when my parents tried making me wear a whiners jacket. Really! ha ha. I hated that jacket. Anyway I became a fan after watching a game my dad had on TV when I was like 7. Started watching games at 9 years of age in 1977. My dad isn't a fan, but has supported my love for my team. Especially after the Steelers Rams Super Bowl loss!
I am married to the same beautiful lady for 28 years and counting! 2 Beautiful kids, girl and a boy, and one grandchild, a girl. I live on the Southern Oregon coast. I restore old Italian cars as a hobby.

Thanks for letting me be a part of the Ramsondemand community!

Awesome intro!

Welcome!

Bruce2980

Starter
I signed up and decided to post a couple of opinions after reading and following this great sight for a couple months now. I am 47 years old, my oldest Rams paraphernalia is from 1974, I must have been an avid fan for a couple years before that, I was about 3 or 4 years old, memory is a little fuzzy about those early days, but have some tear jerking memories of the Vikings beating my team in the playoffs a couple years in a row. I loved the mud bowl, that was football to me. I am originally from Colorado, now living in Arizona. I am stoked about the Rams returning home to LA. Even though I followed them closely when they were in St Louis, even went to a few games including both Super Bowls, thanks for the free tickets Uncle AL, the vibe just didn't feel right inside the dome and on turf. I placed my bet in Vegas last night for the Rams to win it all this year and got some tickets for myself and my 9 year old son to see the Rams home opener against the Sea chickens and later on the road against the Red birds in Phoenix. Go Rams, can't wait to see # 30 run like a Gurley.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I signed up and decided to post a couple of opinions after reading and following this great sight for a couple months now. I am 47 years old, my oldest Rams paraphernalia is from 1974, I must have been an avid fan for a couple years before that, I was about 3 or 4 years old, memory is a little fuzzy about those early days, but have some tear jerking memories of the Vikings beating my team in the playoffs a couple years in a row. I loved the mud bowl, that was football to me. I am originally from Colorado, now living in Arizona. I am stoked about the Rams returning home to LA. Even though I followed them closely when they were in St Louis, even went to a few games including both Super Bowls, thanks for the free tickets Uncle AL, the vibe just didn't feel right inside the dome and on turf. I placed my bet in Vegas last night for the Rams to win it all this year and got some tickets for myself and my 9 year old son to see the Rams home opener against the Sea chickens and later on the road against the Red birds in Phoenix. Go Rams, can't wait to see # 30 run like a Gurley.

Love the enthusiasm, just hope you didn't pawn your family to make that wager...

Name
Tim
Hello, everyone.

I'm Tim, 54 years old. Been a Rams fan since I was 9. Live in Tennessee...don't care where the Rams are, they're my team.

Good to meet everyone.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hello, everyone.

I'm Tim, 54 years old. Been a Rams fan since I was 9. Live in Tennessee...don't care where the Rams are, they're my team.

Good to meet everyone.

Dive right in, Tim. Look forward to hearing from you.

CGI

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
My boy painted a portrait of me the other day that I thought I'd share --

"this is for you dad -- I know how much you love your rams."

--- brought a tear to the eye.

IMG_20160831_071404_425.jpg

Ramification

Happy at the Coliseum again
Hi all. Long time lurker here. I'm a Rams fan beginning in the Fearsome Foursome days and I'm thrilled to have the Rams back home (no offense to our St. Louis friends intended). I thought, since we're going to know who our 2016 team is today, it's a good time to jump onto the best Rams board I've found.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
New to board, seems like solid traffic and lively discussions. Long time Ram fan from when they were in Anaheim. Followed them in the Lou and when they hoisted the Lombardi. Happy as hell they're back in LA, but highly concerned over Fisherball and the bs he puts on the field.

Hello all.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hello, fellow Ram fans! My name is Duane. I've been a Rams fan ever since I was a kid in the mid 70s. I'm 51 years old now, but still rooting. I'm a computer programmer by trade, but I also play bass guitar.

I became a Rams fan because of my brother. He was a big Vikings fan, since he was born in Minnesota. One Sunday, many moons ago, I was watching football with him while his team played the Rams. I liked the uniforms, and so I started cheering for them (and maybe to spite my brother). Been a fan ever since...

GO RAMS!!!
Welcome aboard!! We need some New Blood!! Love your Avatar! Just to let you Know,IF you see Blue Font, Someone is having Fun, and probably at your expense!!(y);):D

Hello Rams Fans. I have been a Rams fan since i moved to Southern California in the late 70's from Boston. I obviously still am a Pats fan, used to attend games at Boston College Illumni Stadium and Fenway Park when they were the Boston Patriots of the old AFL.
My dream is to have the Patriots and the Los Angeles Rams play in the Super Bowl.