LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
so I'll just say the more Brits we get on here the better

Love having members on here from outside the USA.

Yeah, forums that have lousy software or folks in charge that don't make updates or know how to fix things, can drive members away. I'm extremely non-technical so I'm grateful that there are those here at ROD who know how to take care of problems as they happen. :bow:

Name
Ramfan
Hello my fellow Ram fans, my name is Doug, (many Doug's around here)
Nice board much better than the Ram sites on FaceBook.
I go way back when Roman Gabriel was playing, he was a tall QB and big like me he was 6'4 I'm 6'5
I was such a big Ram fan I would even listen to them play on the Radio Dick Engberg was the Rams announcer. I would be outside washing my car and then waxing it, boy those were the days. I went to many Ram games at the Coliseum, never went when they were in Anaheim wish I did but because of the job I had I had to work on game day. Hope to get season tickets to all the games soon. 2-roman-gabriel-qb_pg_600.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hello my fellow Ram fans, my name is Doug, (many Doug's around here)
Nice board much better than the Ram sites on FaceBook.
I go way back when Roman Gabriel was playing, he was a tall QB and big like me he was 6'4 I'm 6'5
I was such a big Ram fan I would even listen to them play on the Radio Dick Engberg was the Rams announcer. I would be outside washing my car and then waxing it, boy those were the days. I went to many Ram games at the Coliseum, never went when they were in Anaheim wish I did but because of the job I had I had to work on game day. Hope to get season tickets to all the games soon. View attachment 12019

Welcome, Doug. I'm digging that avatar! Well done.

Hi folks,

I started watching the Rams in the late 80's right after they traded Eric Dickerson. I loved that 1989 season with Jim Everett, Henry Ellard, Flipper Anderson, Pete Holohan, Jackie Slater, and Kevin "Hulk Hogan" Greene. The following years after that weren't great, but there was always hope after each and every draft. I was really bummed after the Rams left for St. Loius, and the '99 title season was very bittersweet. I'm happy the team is back in LA. I can't wait to renew the old LA Rams - SF 49ers rivalry. As a UCLA alum, I'm hoping the Rams absolutely demolish Pete Carroll's Seahawks each game we play them.

ROD seems like a great Rams forum, and I'm looking forward to being a part of it.

RAMbling818

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I'll reintroduce myself.. I've been joined since I believe the beginning days. Here's a quick rundown that I copied/edited from my original post.. things have updated. Haha.

I'm "ottoman89" I've been known around the web as "rams fan" and "RamsFan16", also "HawkeyeFan". I'm an absolute diehard Rams fan. I post my opinion and what I see, and I don't let the media dictate what I think ( that being said, I'm never upset to see an optimistic article on the Rams from National Media ).

I love the Iowa Hawkeyes, Los Angeles Lakers, Atlanta Braves, and Colorado Avalanche, obviously the Rams as well! It may look like I'm a bandwagon fan, but I'm not, I've got stories behind each team, and legitimate reasons.

Musically I prefer Country.. although I enjoy metal/rock/hiphop/rap/oldies/70s/80s.. hell I love it all.

I play Playstation 4 ( PSN; ottomaniac89 ).

I work at Cabela's as Full-Time Lead of Fishing/Marine/Auto/ATV/Footwear/Home and Cabin. My best friend and I also have a Hog Building together.. currently farming 2,500 pigs and will be putting up another next year.. so we'll be at 5,000 pigs...

I love to hunt, fish, drink beer, and drink beer.

If there is anything else you want to know, let me know

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'll reintroduce myself.. I've been joined since I believe the beginning days. Here's a quick rundown that I copied/edited from my original post.. things have updated. Haha.

I'm "ottoman89" I've been known around the web as "rams fan" and "RamsFan16", also "HawkeyeFan". I'm an absolute diehard Rams fan. I post my opinion and what I see, and I don't let the media dictate what I think ( that being said, I'm never upset to see an optimistic article on the Rams from National Media ).

I love the Iowa Hawkeyes, Los Angeles Lakers, Atlanta Braves, and Colorado Avalanche, obviously the Rams as well! It may look like I'm a bandwagon fan, but I'm not, I've got stories behind each team, and legitimate reasons.

Musically I prefer Country.. although I enjoy metal/rock/hiphop/rap/oldies/70s/80s.. hell I love it all.

I play Playstation 4 ( PSN; ottomaniac89 ).

I work at Cabela's as Full-Time Lead of Fishing/Marine/Auto/ATV/Footwear/Home and Cabin. My best friend and I also have a Hog Building together.. currently farming 2,500 pigs and will be putting up another next year.. so we'll be at 5,000 pigs...

I love to hunt, fish, drink beer, and drink beer.

If there is anything else you want to know, let me know

J-otto...

Good to see you.

9lbHammer

UDFA
I've lurked on multiple sights for years- I am from Springfield, MO (2.5 hrs SW of Stl). I tried to let my anger lead me to another team or away from the NFL completely, but it's taken less than a month to realize that the Rams are a part of me. Rooting for team and players seems to have superseded my anger at Kroenke and the process. I have rooted for this team since I was a gawky awkward 14 year old in the Rich Brooks era, no reason to stop now.

My next step was finding a neutral site that still welcomed all fans and moved away from the trolling on both sides. RamsTalk had become unreadable, with most of the decent posters moving on (Stl and LA). I had visited this site from time to time, and it has really been a boone for me after the relocation mess. Simply Rams fans. Period. Thanks for that! That inclusiveness will make it easier for StL fans to heal. Their are plenty out there looking for a place where trolls don't pour salt in wounds, and football talk still exists.
Here's to an offensive renaissance and the playoffs!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I've lurked on multiple sights for years- I am from Springfield, MO (2.5 hrs SW of Stl). I tried to let my anger lead me to another team or away from the NFL completely, but it's taken less than a month to realize that the Rams are a part of me. Rooting for team and players seems to have superseded my anger at Kroenke and the process. I have rooted for this team since I was a gawky awkward 14 year old in the Rich Brooks era, no reason to stop now.

My next step was finding a neutral site that still welcomed all fans and moved away from the trolling on both sides. RamsTalk had become unreadable, with most of the decent posters moving on (Stl and LA). I had visited this site from time to time, and it has really been a boone for me after the relocation mess. Simply Rams fans. Period. Thanks for that! That inclusiveness will make it easier for StL fans to heal. Their are plenty out there looking for a place where trolls don't pour salt in wounds, and football talk still exists.
Here's to an offensive renaissance and the playoffs!

Welcome to ROD. You will find this is the best Rams fan site period. Now that you are a member be sure and check out some of the forums on the site.

Ants

Starter
Hey guys. Some of you might know me from other forums...and now I'm HERE! Bwahahahahaha!
Long time Rams fan...I recall as a kid having a Roman Gabriel poster.
I work in the transportation industry - the day can be hectic, but I still find time to post.
Hobbies include cycling, golf, baseball (retired), and guitar.

...someone please help me with an avatar. :bueller:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
.someone please help me with an avatar. :bueller:

Left click your screen name which should be at the top right of your screen. Left click 'avatar' and follow the instructions. Let us know if you have any problems.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hey guys. Some of you might know me from other forums...and now I'm HERE! Bwahahahahaha!
I work in the transportation industry - the day can be hectic, but I still find time to post.

Welcome. I gave you one to start with. (y)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Lol.

Ants in the house now.
Wrecking PD trolls for ages.
Good to see you man.