LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Ha!

Believe it or not, was born and raised in the mountains of NC, and now reside in Fl. Became a diehard fan of the Purple People Eaters and Tarkenton back in the day, and have remained one ever since.

FTR, I drink very little.......but I do have a twisted sense of humor so, the confusion is warranted, if not expected.

You guys have a great board here! Are most of you ESPN fall-outs, after the "robustness" happened?

I'm here in F.L.A. too.

Not sure about ESPN fall-outs,,, but I'm sure there may be a few here who used to post there.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
New to the board here, obviously...

Anyway, native Californian and longtime Rams fan currently in the North LA County area. I grew up for the most part in the SF Bay Area and have quite an unhealthy disdain for all things 49er related. That's about as nice as I can possibly say that. It's not likely to be repeated as such.

@RedRam is my younger brother. He was hiding in plain sight and I just recently figured out that he was a member. Sneaky! :shocked:

He can tell you from personal experience what it was like growing up in a house, in the SF Bay area, with a father who was a 49ers fan :mad: and an older brother, yours truly, who was a Rams fanatic. :mrburnsevil:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
@RedRam is my younger brother. He was hiding in plain sight and I just recently figured out that he was a member. Sneaky! :shocked:

He can tell you from personal experience what it was like growing up in a house, in the SF Bay area, with a father who was a 49ers fan :mad: and an older brother, yours truly, who was a Rams fanatic. :mrburnsevil:

There goes the neighborhood...

Schmitzer

UDFA
Hello

I've been posting for a bit, but never here.

Anyway, my name is Jeff and I live in St. Louis. I wasn't much of a football fan growing up, with the then-bad Cardinals, my high school (1 win senior year) Mizzou (2 wins freshman year) and then UNCC (no football team). Went to one Cardinals football game but it was a doozy

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/198711080crd.htm

(largest 4th quarter comeback win in NFL history).

Started getting interested when the Rams moved, and now I'm hooked. Love telling kids about Warner, Bruce, Marshal, Pace, Holt, Az Hakim, and my personal favorite London Fletcher, and the Tackle. Big fan of draft weekend.

I have much to learn and am still googling formations an coverages to figure out the strategy of this game. However, I'm proud to say all of my kids know how to run the Statue of Liberty play.

Peace

Alan

Legend
Schmitzer sticking his toe into the waters filled with fan eating mollusks:
Went to one Cardinals football game but it was a doozy

I have much to learn and am still googling formations an coverages to figure out the strategy of this game.
Jim Hart and Neil Lomax were my favorite Cardinal QBs. Too bad about Neil's hip problems because I thought he had a real future.:( He almost engineered an even bigger comeback against the Hated Redskins but we ran out of time whle trying to attempt a 51 yard FG.:cry:

As for learning about the intricacies of football, we have many experts here (I'm not one of them) who regularly impart much of their knowledge to all the rest of us. :yess: Knowledge aside, we're always interested in hearing the opinions of our members regardless of knowledge level. It's all good.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvWJ0gaoRQU

Welcome to the ROD Schmitzer!(y):welcome::party::sup::lifting::seizure::rockon::cheers:
We welcome you to our little community and we're pretty sure you'll like it here. :banana:

We have a members map where you can pin your location so we'll know where to go if we need to borrow some money or cadge a bunch of free drinks. :burp:

We use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value (except when applicable). :LOL:

If you type the @ sign and the a posters name you can tag them so they'll know you're talking to them. Check frequently for alerts in the top right corner and click on them to take you to their post.

upload_2015-11-26_10-23-51.jpeg
images

ViennaMax

Rookie
hello, my name is max and i am from vienna/austria.

at superbowl 42 i started loving this sport and somehow i became a rams fan (in probably the worst decade possible).

i can’t remember how many screwed mondays there have been since because of the time shift....

I’ve been silent reader since a couple of weeks and feel excited to talk with other fans (obvsl not many here in europe).

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

at superbowl 42 i started loving this sport and somehow i became a rams fan (in probably the worst decade possible).

i can’t remember how many screwed mondays there have been since because of the time shift....

I’ve been silent reader since a couple of weeks and feel excited to talk with other fans (obvsl not many here in europe).

Welcome!

Were you born and raised in Austria?

Alan

Legend
ViennaMax using Agrippa against Bonetti's Defense:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JGp7Meg42U

Well, you've been lurking for awhile now so I won't bore you with any "how to" info but we're glad to have you in our community.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po-HRDpTnMo

Welcome to the ROD ViennaMax!(y):welcome::party::sup::lifting: :seizure::rockon::cheers:
Alan: Who are you?
ViennaMax: No one of consequence.
Alan: I must know...
ViennaMax: Get used to disappointment.
Alan: 'kay.
images

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Welcome to ROD, VM. I've been to Austria once as a boy, an absolutely gorgeous place, as we drove through there on our way to Italy. I was born in Germany. Enjoy your time here amongst these crazy American Rams fans. :)

ID Ramsfan

UDFA
Name
Spencer
Hello everyone, my name is Spencer and Im from Sandpoint Idaho. Im in the navy currently stationed in Washington state. Grew up in a Seahawks household but became a rams fan during the GSOT era and never looked back (some sundays I really question that decision). Have never been to a pro football game but I will be at CenturyLink field when the rams come to town on the 27th!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Welcome Spencer. We've had another lousy season but we still manage to have fun here. :football: