LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Steal my job why don't you. :mad: :ROFLMAO:

Sounds like a great family CodeMonkey.(y) Is that all you have? No daughters?
There is a daughter actually. She wont probably be joining us here though. She, and her mother, are more into figure skating than football.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Alan, I love you, but you gotta cool it on the Soccer hate.

EMBRACE THE EXCITING SCORELESS TIE!

Alan

Legend
ScotsRam acting European:
EMBRACE THE EXCITING SCORELESS TIE!
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
My daughter is on two teams so I know how to act like I like it. :LOL:

I'll try and be a better man in the future. :whistle:

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
You keep being you Alan, you're brilliant just the way you are!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
My daughter is on two teams so I know how to act like I like it. :LOL:

I'll try and be a better man in the future. :whistle:
Oh buddy! Believe me, we did the soccer circuit. There is a layer of hell lower however. If you ever wake up and find yourself at a swim meet you know you have died and found yourself there!

Alan

Legend
CodeMonkey making me itch:
If you ever wake up and find yourself at a swim meet you know you have died and found yourself there!
I keep thinking about that scenario damn you!

Sounds like 3 minutes of fury and 4 hours of prep/de-prep. I don't know if that's reality but that sounds pretty scary to me. :eek: What are you going to do though except to tough it out with a smile on your face and some encouraging words? :LOL:

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Whattup fellas? I'm Dylan. I'm 19, live about 125 miles east of St. Louis. Just joined today.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Whattup fellas? I'm Dylan. I'm 19, live about 125 miles east of St. Louis. Just joined today.
And you walk in here empty handed?

of-all-the-nerve-276x300.jpg

69superbowl

Rookie
DL, you might as well get this early: [it's] the Dude ... His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I found this board after being on Realramsfans.com for a while. Seems like that board is slowing down dramatically lately and meaningful discussions are becoming fewer and fewer so here I am. I'm a 26 year Ram fan and from Central Cal and moved to So Cal where I reside in the San Fernando Valley. Ready for Free Agency so we can narrow down the critical Draft needs. I'm on the O line train, I'm talking about using 2-3 out of the 1st 4 picks on O line.