LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Hi guys! I'm a rams fan from Germany, since I watched my first football season in 2010. Can't tell you why I started watching the rams, but since then I'm trying not to miss any game of them. Unfortunately american football is no big thing here in Germany, so I am really glad that i found this great forum.

Welcome to ROD, ramger. I'm originally from Germany as well - Regensburg. If you have any questions or problems contact me or one of the other mods. Enjoy(Genießen). :)

Alan

Legend
ramger loving those frauleins and Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier:
I'm a rams fan from Germany
We can always use another fan from Germany in our local community. I had some of this beer when I visited a few years ago. Good stuff. (y) The frauleins were probably good stuff too but my wife wouldn't let me try any. :(
dirndl.jpg
731.jpg
c_beer_image.gif

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4K6ZxDwi34

Welcome to the ROD ramger!
(y):welcome::party::sup::lifting::seizure::rockon::cheers:
We also have a members map where you can pin your location.
We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value (except when applicable). :LOL:
images
brandt.jpg

rick6fan

UDFA
Hello, I'm a longtime lurker at several sites, I recognize the writings of several favorite posters. Keep it up guys...I love to be entertained. RJS

Alan

Legend
rick6fan repeating an oft heard refrain:
Keep it up guys...I love to be entertained.
Glad you decided to join our community rick because we love sentimentalists here. :love:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDhGS4EJS8M

Welcome to the ROD rick!
We also have a members map where you can pin your location so that one of our mods can check your pad out for contraband which he'll share with the rest of us. Or at least the high muckety-mucks here.
We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value (except when applicable). :cautious:
images
upload_2014-9-26_16-30-41.jpeg
communityquotes.jpg

STHolder

UDFA
Name
Roger
The name is Roger. 21 year old college student from Lebanon Missouri. My parents grew up huge Rams fans, but passed away in a car accident when I was an infant. The majority of what I have left of them is relevant to Rams football, so it's always been such an integral part of my life. After much saving, I was able to buy 2 season tickets this year, which has been an absolute thrill. Hope to converse with everyone and enjoy the company!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
The name is Roger. 21 year old college student from Lebanon Missouri. My parents grew up huge Rams fans, but passed away in a car accident when I was an infant. The majority of what I have left of them is relevant to Rams football, so it's always been such an integral part of my life. After much saving, I was able to buy 2 season tickets this year, which has been an absolute thrill. Hope to converse with everyone and enjoy the company!
Welcome aboard Roger! I went to high school at Camdenton (the Lakers "Smoke on the Water" baby) which is just a hop skip and step away from Lebanon. We played each other in high school and Lebanon is on the way to St. Louis via 44 from the Lake of the Ozarks.

Alan

Legend
STHolder in for a penny, in a pound:
The name is Roger. 21 year old college student from Lebanon Missouri. My parents grew up huge Rams fans, but passed away in a car accident when I was an infant.
Feeling a little under the weather lately or I'f have welcomed you earlier. You're a starter on our special teams because we all are. :banana:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UASXKBqKfwQ

Welcome to the ROD STHolder! (y) :party: :welcome: :sup: :lifting::seizure::rockon::cheers:
We also have a members map where you can pin your location. :cautious:
We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value (except when applicable). :LOL:
funny-pictures-mfw-community-auto-community-380490.jpeg
images

Last edited:

Alan

Legend
I just now watched the whole video @STHolder and had I known it was that dark I wouldn't have used it. I'm still feeling under the weather and I got lazy. I only used it because it had the "orphan" in the title and I liked the music. Sorry about that. :( I hope you like horror movies.:unsure:

I still like the music though.

The Ramowl

Starter
Hi guys !

I have been reading that forum for a few month now, but after watching the niners game, I think I need to talk to ease the pain.
I'm a French fan, started following the team as a kid at the beginning of the 1999 season, watched all playoff games and the superbowl kind of sealed my fanship. Kurt Warner was my hero (dat 70 yards SB TD!), and no one but my father had any idea who he was. But TV rights change hands pretty easily here and the channels just stopped showing the Rams' games.
Anyway, internet making everything possible, I now follow the team as much as I can.

Football is not big here and I have not met another Rams fan so far (Pats are way more popular here ugh...idiots).

Cheers !

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hi guys !

I have been reading that forum for a few month now, but after watching the niners game, I think I need to talk to ease the pain.
I'm a French fan, started following the team as a kid at the beginning of the 1999 season, watched all playoff games and the superbowl kind of sealed my fanship. Kurt Warner was my hero (dat 70 yards SB TD!), and no one but my father had any idea who he was. But TV rights change hands pretty easily here and the channels just stopped showing the Rams' games.
Anyway, internet making everything possible, I now follow the team as much as I can.

Football is not big here and I have not met another Rams fan so far (Pats are way more popular here ugh...idiots).

Cheers !

Bienvenue! Welcome to the Rams club. There is disappointment, but when our team succeeds it is so much sweeter. You have found the right website. Enjoy the Rams, and enjoy the discussions.

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
Hey guys, my names Jake Roberts, I'm a professional MMA fighter from the north county area. Got no kids but a black lab/pit mix, and ive been a rams fan since I can remember!

Alan

Legend
The Ramowl making a wise move:
I'm a French fan
Great to have you in our community owl.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22_gslQ4cS4

NoCoNite taking the plunge:
Hey guys, my names Jake Roberts
Great timing Jake and welcome to our community bro!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_PsyHGMcVQ

Welcome to the ROD owl & NoCoNite (y) :party: :welcome: :sup: :lifting::seizure::rockon::cheers:
We also have a members map where you can pin your location. :cautious:
images
images

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I guess I'm the newest and almost certainly one of the oldest..I was born and raised in the San Fernando Valley (Burbank) and started listening to Rams games on the radio in the very late 50's as a very young man (little kid)..I retired from the Postal Service in 2012 after a couple of serious medical incidents... My Postal Service days as a letter carrier were 26 years in Anchorage, AK...My wife and I lived there for 35 years... We relocated to Medford, Oregon when I retirerd...If they move back to L.A. , Cairo or stay, it will not matter to my fanhood...Saw my first game in 1964 at the Coliseum, went to St. Louis for a game in 2003...Last but not least, I got a full Rams uniform for Christmas when I was 7, complete with plastic helmet, plastic shoulder pads and cardboard thigh pads...I think I might have slept in it that night...I hope to enjoy a long tenure here...

Old&Hairy

UDFA
Name
ZNRFIPLAR
Hi: My name is Old&Hairy. I'm 93 years old and have only been watching the Rams since this new kid Austin Davis has been playing. He looks like my great grandson who is helping me get this whole internet thing down. Hope you all don't mind having an old bastard on here who doesn't know anything about the Rams.

Alan

Legend
Mikey Ram joining the team:
I guess I'm the newest and almost certainly one of the oldest
Good move on your part Mikey and a big gain for us. :) Welcome to our little community.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQTWFb7kVSI

Old&Hairy looking to be rejuvenated:
Hi: My name is Old&Hairy. I'm 93 years old and have only been watching the Rams since this new kid Austin Davis has been playing. He looks like my great grandson who is helping me get this whole internet thing down. Hope you all don't mind having an old bastard on here who doesn't know anything about the Rams.
So, we have an initation ceremony that you might not have heard of. Below is a video of our former owner shwing us how it's done:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_avsDeO_3YE

Welcome to the ROD Old&Hairy & Mikey Ram! (y) :party: :welcome: :sup: :lifting::seizure::rockon::cheers:
We have a members map where you can pin your location. As soon as we get your location we'll send our crack team of waxers out to take care of the initiation thingy. :eek:
Here's a picture of some of the long time members of our community along with some of my personal (personally stolen from the web that is) observations:
images
images
images

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I guess I'm the newest and almost certainly one of the oldest..I was born and raised in the San Fernando Valley (Burbank) and started listening to Rams games on the radio in the very late 50's as a very young man (little kid)..I retired from the Postal Service in 2012 after a couple of serious medical incidents... My Postal Service days as a letter carrier were 26 years in Anchorage, AK...My wife and I lived there for 35 years... We relocated to Medford, Oregon when I retirerd...If they move back to L.A. , Cairo or stay, it will not matter to my fanhood...Saw my first game in 1964 at the Coliseum, went to St. Louis for a game in 2003...Last but not least, I got a full Rams uniform for Christmas when I was 7, complete with plastic helmet, plastic shoulder pads and cardboard thigh pads...I think I might have slept in it that night...I hope to enjoy a long tenure here...

As an addendum, we love Phoenix, Oregon...The downside, for me as a Ram fan, is the location (30 mins from CA border)...I have to wade through not only the Whiners and Albatross but also the Faders...It's next to impossible for the Rams to get on TV here...The only guarantees are against the 9ers and Hags...Don't know about the game against Oakland...At least I have a streaming video site that I can use if need be...The the only real downside to living here..Upsides are great...Almost no snow to speak of and "cold" winter weather here is much like early spring weather where I moved from...

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I'm not crazy my mother had me tested!o_O