LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bigdog2834

UDFA
Name
Donnie
Hi, my name is Donnie. Been a Ram's fan for close to 20 years. I was a member on another Ram's forum for a while and can never get enough football talk so that's how I came across this forum. I really like what I see so far. It's like having some beers with your buddies versus other forums that can be like walking into a funeral haha. I look forward to being with you guys for the upcoming season and beyond. Thanks for having me.

Rick

UDFA
Name
Rick
Hey guys,

My name is Rick and I'm currently living in Saudi Arabia. I'm from a small Illinois town directly across the river from St. Louis. I'm not able to participate much in active discussions because of the 8 hour difference with the States but enjoy reading the polite and informative discussions. I get to watch the games because I purchased the NFL game package. Not too bad really except a noon game for you starts at 8 PM for me. Great site!

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hello to all my fellow Ram Fans!

I have loved the Rams since the 7th grade. I am now 55. I love the ROD forum, and all of the posters are really great. I too have lurked here for a long time, and would rather read what some of them say as opposed to the PD writers! Coach O... thanks for all of the outstanding camp reports, and especially all of your responses to other members questions. Great forum, great posters, great reading! I live in upstate NY, married with two children, and own a small business.

Alan

Legend
WiscRam going all in:
My name is Mike.

bigdog2834 marking his territory:
Hi, my name is Donnie. Been a Ram's fan for close to 20 years.
upload_2014-8-30_8-30-20.jpeg

Rick here when he can:
My name is Rick and I'm currently living in Saudi Arabia.
images

Welcome to the ROD Wisc, bigdog & Rick! (y):welcome::party::sup::lifting::seizure::rockon::cheers:
We're glad you guys decided to take our not so subtle hint and join our community. ;):) We certainly hope you'll enjoy the experience. :)
We also have a members map where you can pin your location (for those who haven't done it already).
We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value (except when applicable). :LOL:
upload_2014-8-30_8-28-20.jpeg

We cannot seek achievement for ourselves and forget about progress and prosperity for our community... Our ambitions must be broad enough to include the aspirations and needs of others, for their sakes and for our own.
Cesar Chavez

PhxRam

I have loved the Rams since the 7th grade. I am now 55. I love the ROD forum, and all of the posters are really great. I too have lurked here for a long time, and would rather read what some of them say as opposed to the PD writers! Coach O... thanks for all of the outstanding camp reports, and especially all of your responses to other members questions. Great forum, great posters, great reading! I live in upstate NY, married with two children, and own a small business.

Where abouts in Upstate? I grew up about 30 miles south of Syracuse.

Alan

Legend
RamDino responding to some gentle persuasion:
I love the ROD forum, and all of the posters are really great.
Welcome to the ROD dino! (y):welcome::party::sup::lifting::seizure::rockon::cheers:
See, that wasn't so hard was it? ;) It's no longer a question of liking us because you now are us and we like the addition. :banana: Post when you can/get the urge and even though you've been a long time lurker, don't forget to pin your location on the members map. (y)

upload_2014-8-30_11-2-6.jpeg
images

"We can never get a re-creation of community and heal our society without giving our citizens a sense of belonging."
Patch Adams

WiscRam

UDFA
Hey guys,

My name is Rick and I'm currently living in Saudi Arabia. I'm from a small Illinois town directly across the river from St. Louis. I'm not able to participate much in active discussions because of the 8 hour difference with the States but enjoy reading the polite and informative discussions. I get to watch the games because I purchased the NFL game package. Not too bad really except a noon game for you starts at 8 PM for me. Great site!

Hey Rick,

You aren't by chance involved in Education/teaching in Saudi, are you? I've got a buddy who left at the start of the month to do so.

WiscRam

diverdown

UDFA
Hi, name is anonymous. I grew up in St. Louis a Cardinals/Rams fan but I'm now living in northern Georgia (NOT Atlanta - where's that puking smilie), so I don't get to see many games and mostly follow them online. Can barely read the unmoderated Rams Talk (and Cards Talk) so I appreciate this forum. Thanks.

Alan

Legend
diverdown joining the team:
Hi, name is anonymous.
Welcome to the ROD diverdown!(y):welcome::party::sup::lifting::seizure::rockon::cheers:
Glad you decided to join anon! :banana: Don't worry about being unmoderated here. Because we have members from all over the world we equip our mods with the tools they need for the job. Here's a picture of one of our mods siting in their standard issue SSK industries .950 JDJ:
They can chastise a poster for inappropriate posts who's living in New Zealand with this baby!
We also have a members map where you can pin your location.
We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value (except when applicable). :LOL:

upload_2014-9-1_6-34-22.jpegupload_2014-9-1_6-33-39.jpeg

Alan

Legend
diverdown thinking he'd slip one by us:
Big Van Halen fan & a scuba diver, so yes, hence the name!
Kind of figured that. :ROFLMAO:

Where do you do your scuba diving now? I used to do some of that in Poquoson, VA. Mainly skin diving though.

Walter

Rookie
Greetings fellow Rams fans. I have been a fan of ROD for a few months and joined after some not so subtle hints. I am not much of a blogger, but I will try and keep up. You all have done a great job with this site. It is a great resource for Rams information and I really appreciate it. I am optimistic about this season even after the loss of Bradford. I remember a few seasons ago I would of been thrilled with a competitive team that had a chance of going 8-8. I know we are past that now. Pleasure in joining all you knowledgeable folks. Thanks again.

Alan

Legend
Walter unsure about the difference between coercion and incentives:
joined after some not so subtle hints.
You don't have to worry about keeping up Walter (I like that real name BTW), anything you can add to a discussion will be much appreciated. :) I started out with a limited knowledge of both the Rams and football but look at me now. :banana: OK, bad example. :snicker:
Welcome to the ROD Walter!(y):welcome::party::sup::lifting::seizure::rockon::cheers:
[URL='http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-the-community-as-a-whole-doesn-t-listen-patiently-to-critics-who-adopt-alternative-viewpoints-walter-gilbert-231960.jpg&imgrefurl=http://izquotes.com/quote/231960&h=400&w=850&tbnid=aLPT0yRFNB6qOM:&zoom=1&docid=ZdiNx7EjDu5W0M&ei=i4oEVPWFL4zKggS484HwDA&tbm=isch&ved=0CBwQMygAMAA']upload_2014-9-1_11-1-49.jpeg[/URL]

Alan

Legend
Mr Chops thinking our mods are crack shots:
"They can chastise a poster for inappropriate posts who's living in New Zealand with this baby!"

:eek:
I'm pretty sure you have nothing to worry about even if you do need chastisement, especially if their aiming at you. Although people in your area...say Australia, might want to take precautions. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

spamlord

Rookie
Been a longtime Rams fan--since 1969--the days of Roman Gabriel, Jack Snow, Richie Pettibon, Deacon Jones, Merlin Olsen and more. Used to live in upstate NY and low live in Maryland with a bunch of Ravens and Redskin fans. Go Ex-Terp Shaun Hill!

- Spamlord

spamlord

Rookie

Hi RamDino,

I'm new here too--also a longtime lurker and also from upstate NY (Albany)-now live in Maryland. Rams fan since '69.

Alan

Legend
spamlord vs his colon in a death match:
Been a longtime Rams fan--since 1969
That was a great year and the year I graduated HS. :banana: :shades: Great to have you bro. We hope you'll enjoy our little community.

So who didn't know this was coming? :LOL:

Welcome to the ROD spamlord!(y):welcome::party::sup::lifting::seizure::rockon::cheers:

upload_2014-9-1_19-36-39.jpegupload_2014-9-1_19-42-20.jpeg

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Hey, I'm Derrick, I'm 34 and was born and raised in St. Louis. I was too little to care when the Cardinals left town and was actually a 49ers fan (GAG!!!!) for a few years as a youngster until the Rams came to town. Once they arrived, I naturally dropped the 9ers and been a Rams fan ever since. LOVE the Stl Cards and bleed red and blue & gold. Btw, my last name is Brooks, so I had to endure all of the Tampa Bay Derrick Brooks jokes all through the early 2000s. LOL

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Hi RamDino,

I'm new here too--also a longtime lurker and also from upstate NY (Albany)-now live in Maryland. Rams fan since '69.

Welcome to all our new members. Enjoy the site. I live in Maryland as well - Cumberland.