LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMpage

UDFA
Name
AJ
Hey fellow Rams fans. I've been reading this site for a few weeks now and finally decided to comment and join in on the action. It's a great forum you guys have here.
I'm really looking forward to this season despite the horrible news we got yesterday about Bradford (I'm trying to stay positive). Can't wait to see this defense really get after it. So many talented players on this roster compared to recent years. It seems like our window is finally opening! Minnesota, we're coming for you in week 1. Get ready!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hey fellow Rams fans. I've been reading this site for a few weeks now and finally decided to comment and join in on the action. It's a great forum you guys have here.
I'm really looking forward to this season despite the horrible news we got yesterday about Bradford (I'm trying to stay positive). Can't wait to see this defense really get after it. So many talented players on this roster compared to recent years. It seems like our window is finally opening! Minnesota, we're coming for you in week 1. Get ready!
Welcome. Glad you could join us.

4mation0

UDFA
Apologies everyone. My bad. I joined this site and within 48 hours Bradford's down and out for the year. I'm sure there must be a connection. I'll understand if I'm banned. I'm really sorry....

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Apologies everyone. My bad. I joined this site and within 48 hours Bradford's down and out for the year. I'm sure there must be a connection. I'll understand if I'm banned. I'm really sorry....
You get a mulligan.

This time.

iswydt.gif

bcherod

UDFA
Name
bcherod
It does, but I'll try and forget that comment, at least your username isn't Rams and Seminoles that would really annoy me :whistle::p
Are you a real gator? As in going to the games and all? I guess we can agree on the quality of players that we have in FL :)

Are you a real gator? As in going to the games and all? I guess we can agree on the quality of players that we have in FL :)

No, born in England and lived in England all my life, so just an arm chair fan, I'm going to my first ever game this year (the LSU home game) then going my first ever game in St Louis 2 days later, surprised it's taken so long :(.

bcherod

UDFA
Name
bcherod
No, born in England and lived in England all my life, so just an arm chair fan, I'm going to my first ever game this year (the LSU home game) then going my first ever game in St Louis 2 days later, surprised it's taken so long :(.
I'll be interested in what you think after you attend the LSU-FL game. That is usually one of the more lively games.

HawaiiRam

UDFA
Name
HawaiianHitman
My name is Dwayne, been a long time Rams fan. Went to a Rams Camp as a kid where I got to meet Roman Gabriel, Jack Snow, and Merlin Olson, was Ram fan from that time on. Lived in Hawaii most of my life and now reside in Colorado.

GO RAMS !!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My name is Dwayne, been a long time Rams fan. Went to a Rams Camp as a kid where I got to meet Roman Gabriel, Jack Snow, and Merlin Olson, was Ram fan from that time on. Lived in Hawaii most of my life and now reside in Colorado.

GO RAMS !!!

It's always nice to see more "Locals" join. I spent most all of the 70's growing up in Pearl City.

Mr Chops

UDFA
The bad thing about being in New Zealand is the time difference...most games will be at Monday 5am for me, although it could be a lot worse. At least I can watch and then go to work a bit late.

Any other kiwis on this board?

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
I'm Mike. I've been a Rams fan since I was 8. I live in So Ca. and have most of my life. I went to the last Rams game in Anaheim and recall how sad it was to see them leave. I am 55 and have two great kids. I have a German Shepherd that is awesome.

I like to read, go shooting and watch NFL football. I live in the hot desert part of California east of Palm Springs and hope to someday retire out of state.

GO Rams!

Mr Chops

UDFA
I'm Mike. I've been a Rams fan since I was 8. I live in So Ca. and have most of my life. I went to the last Rams game in Anaheim and recall how sad it was to see them leave. I am 55 and have two great kids. I have a German Shepherd that is awesome.

I like to read, go shooting and watch NFL football. I live in the hot desert part of California east of Palm Springs and hope to someday retire out of state.

GO Rams!

Nice dog! I have a Bull Mastiff/Dogue de Bordeaux cross - he's a big lug, 130 pounds and only 20 months old...

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
Nice dog! I have a Bull Mastiff/Dogue de Bordeaux cross - he's a big lug, 130 pounds and only 20 months old...
thanks dude...she's getting kind of chubby with the hot weather where I live, she was over 88 pounds earlier this month at the vets. I put her on a no table scraps diet. She was about 68 pounds when I got her.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Hello and welcome to all the new members of ROD. :rockon:

I have a German Shepherd that is awesome.

I've owned two. They're awesome dogs indeed. I'm down to a Beagle named Flash but he's pretty special. At this very moment he's in the backyard hunting moles. Yesterday he spotted a rabbit almost his size and gave chase and over the weekend he howled out the car window at two baby deer running by the side of the road, so he's on a roll. :)

Alan

Legend
HawaiiRam living in the real world now:
Lived in Hawaii most of my life and now reside in Colorado.
Must have been horrible living in that hell hole for all those years. :cry:

Mike desperate to relocate:
I live in the hot desert part of California east of Palm Springs and hope to someday retire out of state.
I was stationed at Edwards AFB off and on for 10 years and I feel your pain bro.

Welcome to the ROD Hawaii & Mike! (y):welcome::party::sup::lifting::seizure::rockon::cheers:
We're glad you guys decided to join our community. :) We certainly hope you'll enjoy the experience. :)
We also have a members map where you can pin your (current :LOL:) location.
We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value (except when applicable). :LOL:
images
images
jalal-ad-din-rumi-quotes-sayings-drop-ocean-wisdom-pics.jpg

WiscRam

UDFA
My name is Mike. I am in my mid-forties and have been a Ram fan my whole life. I lurk here and the "other" forum an unhealthy number of times each day in search of Ram news. I truly appreciate the time and efforts of those that put in so much work to deliver it for us.

WiscRam