LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PeteMD

UDFA
Hi, my name is Pete and I´m from Germany.
The first game I watched was the Superbowl in 2000. I was fascinated by the speed and explosiveness of the Rams Offense and since that day I´m a big Rams fan.
I really appreciate all messages and informations shared here - especially coachO´s fantastic camp reports (but not only).

PhxRam

The first game I watched was the Superbowl in 2000. I was fascinated by the speed and explosiveness of the Rams Offense and since that day I´m a big Rams fan.
I really appreciate all messages and informations shared here - especially coachO´s fantastic camp reports (but not only).

Are you really a MD?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Hi, my name is Peter and I am also from Germany, Regensburg to be exact. Welcome.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Hi, I just discovered this awesome board a few weeks ago. Glad to see so many great posters here who I have been wondering where they went off to....
I live in SW Missouri, been a Rams fan since 1999.

PhxRam

Hi, I just discovered this awesome board a few weeks ago. Glad to see so many great posters here who I have been wondering where they went off to....

welcome to our lovely establishment my brother.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I was told to post here and I have no idea what to say.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I was told to post here and I have no idea what to say.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
So you decided to impersonate a poltergeist?

j/k. Welcome aboard.

ViperLjs

Rookie
I've been participating the past few days, but I don't think I've said hello in here. I'm born and raised in St. Louis, and been a huge Rams fan since '99 (shocking, right?), which also flipped the switch for me for football in general. Ever since that magical year, I've been hooked. I've watched every game I could, even during the dark ages of '07-'11, and probably spend more time then I should reading reports about the team, mock drafts, etc. I've been lurking on the board for a while, now, and decided to finally jump in and participate. It's obvious, but this board is a breath of fresh air from the likes of the embarrassing PD board "fans."

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I've been participating the past few days, but I don't think I've said hello in here. I'm born and raised in St. Louis, and been a huge Rams fan since '99 (shocking, right?), which also flipped the switch for me for football in general. Ever since that magical year, I've been hooked. I've watched every game I could, even during the dark ages of '07-'11, and probably spend more time then I should reading reports about the team, mock drafts, etc. I've been lurking on the board for a while, now, and decided to finally jump in and participate. It's obvious, but this board is a breath of fresh air from the likes of the embarrassing PD board "fans."
Better late than never, dude.

Welcome home.

Limey

Rookie
I've been a Rams fan since 1986 when I first started watching the NFL on British TV. My friends mostly picked the Bears, Redskins, Dolphins or the one in Northern California. I don't like following the herd, so I picked what I thought would be quite a good team that nobody else was supporting. It has been quite a mixed ride, but I've stuck with them. I had the good fortune to spend a year working in California, and managed to get to a game in Anaheim. Sadly, it wasn't a great game, although the Rams did win 10-6 after a late drive by replacement QB TJ Rubley. I also got a speeding ticket in Ventura on the way down, but it was great to actually see them play. I was tempted to go to the London game versus the Patriots but the timings didn't work. Probably just as well, given how badly the game went. Anyway, I lurked on the Ram Stalk board for a few years and joined the mass exodus over here a couple of months ago. I had been here a few times before (and marked my location on your map a couple of years ago). I would probably still be lurking rather than posting if I could still read the threads without, but now I'm registered I might ask a few questions.

Sappy113

Rookie
Well, time to pipe up. Dagonet HAVE been poking me about this for ages :).

Hi all, my name is Michael and I'm from Denmark in Europe. I'm a late starter when it comes to watching football. I didn't start until, I think it was, 2003, when football really started catching up over here. The Rams came off a pretty good spell, and as such was one of the more exposed teams over here at the time. Couple that with a long-term internet acquaintance being from St. Louis and how much she told me of the Rams, and I was intrigued from the start and had an easy time casting my affection on the Rams.

Well, that was then. This is now, 10, 11 years later. And I'm still waiting to experience my first season of an actual winning team... Still here, though. A man can no more change his team than he can change his skin. I've been active on RealRamsFans (and still am), but the internet is large, I can be active on more than one forum :). I've seens the Rams live, once, in London, with my wife, daughter and best friend, who is also a Rams fan. We suffer together. That game was... less than stellar, but still interesting to watch a game live. To be honest, I kinda prefer the TV thing, but it's still a goal of mine to catch an actual Rams home game sometimes.

Be cool, all. And God, I hope Bradford is OK...

61Woody

UDFA
Name
Jeff
Hi all, my name is Jeff, I am up in Northeast IA. Been a fan of the Rams since about 68,(will follow them anywhere but feel like I have a home team now) Didn't post much at the PD forum but will try to do more over here, hopefully it is more civil over here. This is coming into the best time of the year, Football, fall fishing and Deer hunting.

Alan

Legend
azcards sharing his angst:
Hey all. Cards fan here...
upload_2014-8-24_8-45-45.jpeg

PeteMD knocking on heavens door:
"Give me your tired, your poor / Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free / The wretched refuse of your teeming shore / Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me / I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
upload_2014-8-24_9-46-48.jpeg

JonRam99 seeing the light:
upload_2014-8-24_8-47-17.jpeg
2012-03-12-Seeing-The-Light.png

RAMpage28 trying to work his way to the top:
I have no idea what to say.
That job is already taken. :mad:
images
speechless-6-22-09.png

ViperLjs jumping on the bandwagon:
I've been participating the past few days, but I don't think I've said hello in here.
The Higgs Boson jokes bandwagon... who hasn't Lepton?
images

Limey wondering who knows the meaning of life:
but now I'm registered I might ask a few questions.
You've come to the right place Limey. SEX, DRUGS and ROCK 'N' ROLL. You're welcome. :D Pay no attention to that other Alan below me. He'd be the Alan behind the curtains if we had any curtains. :LOL:
The-meaning-of-life-is-just.jpg

Sappy113
Well, time to pipe up.
Throwing the fact that you have legal drug consumption rooms in Denmark in my face eh? :mad:
upload_2014-8-24_9-23-20.jpeg

61Woody obviously really pleased to be joining the ROD:
Hi all, my name is Jeff, I am up in Northeast IA.
A man went into a pharmacy and asked to talk to a male pharmacist.

The man said that it was something that he would be much more comfortable discussing with a male pharmacist.

The female pharmacist assured him that she was completely professional and whatever it was that he needed to discuss, he could be confident that she would treat him with the highest level of professionalism.

The man agreed and began by saying, "This is tough for me to discuss, but I have a permanent erection. It causes me a lot of problems and severe embarrassment. So I was wondering what you could give me for it?"

The pharmacist said, "Just a minute, I'll go talk to my sister."

When she returned, she said, "We discussed it at length and the absolute best we can do is, 1/3 ownership in the store, a company car, and $3000 a month living expenses.

Welcome to the ROD Woody, Sappy, Limey, Viper, RAMpage, Jon, Pete & azcards! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting::seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
We're glad you guys decided to take our not so subtle hint and join our community. ;) :) We certainly hope you'll enjoy the experience. :)
We also have a members map where you can pin your location (for those who haven't done it already).
We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value (except when applicable). :LOL:
images

The difference of the degrees in which the individuals of a great community enjoy the good things of life has been a theme of declaration and discontent in all ages.
William Herschel