LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
Revelator with no news flash:
Thanks for the heads up Alan. I have been a lurker for a while.
I figured that but I haven't been able to strut all my stuff lately so just pretend like you're a total newbie. :ROFLMAO:

BKBISTRO

UDFA
Hi I've been a fan since 1986 approx. i admit i only registered because today, unlike times before, i couldn't read any more than the first comment in any thread. Great tactic!

I like this board better that TST (too political at times - can go elsewhere for that) for sure, though both are definitely better than the PD.

Really looking forward to this season.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hi I've been a fan since 1986 approx. i admit i only registered because today, unlike times before, i couldn't read any more than the first comment in any thread. Great tactic!

I like this board better that TST (too political at times - can go elsewhere for that) for sure, though both are definitely better than the PD.

Really looking forward to this season.
I have to ask about that name. Because I refer to Burger King as the BK Lounge.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Yo my name is Anthony and I've been a Rams fan since 1999 when I was nine years old. We'll get back to the top. Someday.

Alan

Legend
BKBISTRO who'd rather go blind than miss out on the ROD:
:doh: :sup: :)

Antonius winnowing out the losers and finding a gem:
Yo my name is Anthony and I've been a Rams fan since 1999 when I was nine years old.

Welcome to the ROD BK & Antonius! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting::seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
We're glad you guys decided to take our subtle hint and join our community. ;) :) That wasn't our only change here at the ROD. Our members map has a new feature where if you don't pin your location we send out small electrical signals to your keyboard as a gentle reminder. No pressure cause they only effect the R, O and D keys..

images
Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburger. Abbie Hoffman
upload_2014-8-23_7-52-32.jpeg

Last edited:

BKBISTRO

UDFA
I have to ask about that name. Because I refer to Burger King as the BK Lounge.
BK bistro definitely could be Burger King, but it's the name of a Chinese dim sum restaurant near where I work in whiner country. Any Bay Area rams fans on the board?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
BK bistro definitely could be Burger King, but it's the name of a Chinese dim sum restaurant near where I work in whiner country. Any Bay Area rams fans on the board?
Nyshe. Love me some dim sum.
And yes, we do have some Rams fans stuck in purgatory.

azcards

UDFA
Hey all. Cards fan here...

I used to lurk but noticed I can't view the posts anymore so I figured I'd make an account. Seems like a good forum and looking forward to talking!

Here's to the Cards and Rams putting a beating on the Whiners and Chickens.

PhxRam

Hey all. Cards fan here...

I used to lurk but noticed I can't view the posts anymore so I figured I'd make an account. Seems like a good forum and looking forward to talking!

Here's to the Cards and Rams putting a beating on the Whiners and Chickens.

Welcome to the board.

azcards

UDFA
I'm in Scottsdale.

Another question for you PhxRam, I hit the quote button on your reply, but don't see it in my message, normal? Other forums you can see who you quote.

PhxRam

I'm in Scottsdale.

Another question for you PhxRam, I hit the quote button on your reply, but don't see it in my message, normal? Other forums you can see who you quote.

reply is for quoting.. the +quote is to add multiple quotes to you queue and then when you post you hit "load quotes" you can then reply to each quote individually, carry quotes across threads and boards.

azcards

UDFA
reply is for quoting.. the +quote is to add multiple quotes to you queue and then when you post you hit "load quotes" you can then reply to each quote individually, carry quotes across threads and boards.

Ahh cool, got it.