LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
Prime Time with a common viewpoint:
T-Rex was the absolute worst band I've ever seen live, and that's saying something. The studio recordings are good however.
I never saw them myself but my brother did and warned me away. :LOL: After seeing that video I'm certainly glad I listened to him.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Its a good thing you didnt mention that I sent that text wearing just underwear, because that would be really embarassing :)
Now it would have been really bad if the text was going commando......:eek:
But SR said she wants to see if you ever decide to send one like that........

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This is the longest introduction in the history of ever.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
My name is Manuel and I've been a Rams fan since 1978,I've been lurking this forum and others for years and thought it was time to put in my 2 cents from time to time.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
My name is Manuel and I've been a Rams fan since 1978,I've been lurking this forum and others for years and thought it was time to put in my 2 cents from time to time.
I've been waiting for you. Where's my two dollars?

upload_2014-8-21_16-52-8.jpeg

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Its a good thing you didnt mention that I sent that text wearing just underwear, because that would be really embarassing :)

The Mrs. loved it. She said keep them coming. (y) from the Mrs. Candy.. lol

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Alan

Legend
Jumava1968 sticking his toes in well traveled waters:
We eventually suck in all the lurkers.
upload_2014-8-21_20-35-0.jpeg

Welcome to the ROD Jumava! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting::seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
We're glad you decided to take a larger role brother. :)
images
images

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
From what I've read it was booze and cocaine. Here's a little bit about him. My link function doesn't seem to be working so here's the link.
http://www.express.co.uk/expressyourself/18094/My-life-with-Marc-Bolan
http://www.express.co.uk/expressyourself/18094/My-life-with-Marc-Bolan
The problem the night I saw him was that the band was terrible, garage band terrible. This was at Winterland in SF. It's one of the only times I've seen a headliner booed off the stage.

I was just going by a song an Illinois band referenced him in and a roadie from that band I knew said he was into downers. He could have been so full of shiite his eyes where brown too. :cool:

But yeah, that would suck to go and see them expecting a good show, and have them to fooked up to even perform. Was it the band or the sound system is another question? I saw Judas Priest at Super Jam 1982 at Busch Stadium and their soundman/system sucked. Shooting Star, April Wine, Journey, and Sammy Hagar all sounded good. That was in my 25 days though. :cool:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Was it the band or the sound system is another question?

It was the band. The sound system at Winterland was always great in those days. The whole thing was run by Bill Graham who demanded excellence from everyone. There's a story that Hendrix played a mediocre set and backstage Graham was heard yelling at him. So Hendrix came back and did a totally smoking set later and after the final song said into the microphone, "Hey Bill, how was that you ass****?":)

JayCee

UDFA
Howdy I'm a farmer from southern Illinois. I've been reading the board here for a year or so since the post dispatch board became more frustrating than it is worth. I'm not much of a poster but I joined today because I couldn't read the posts as a guest anymore since yesterday. I've been a rams fan since the move to STL at times more passionate than others. I used to post camp reports under the name fasteddie and messed with a website back in the days of Jim Fadler's email list if anyone goes back that far. Haven't been able to make a practice in years and had to give up my PSLs a few years back but I still try to make a game or 2 every year and I love to read the reports here especially from CoachO. Thanks everyone for sharing.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Howdy I'm a farmer from southern Illinois. I've been reading the board here for a year or so since the post dispatch board became more frustrating than it is worth. I'm not much of a poster but I joined today because I couldn't read the posts as a guest anymore since yesterday. I've been a rams fan since the move to STL at times more passionate than others. I used to post camp reports under the name fasteddie and messed with a website back in the days of Jim Fadler's email list if anyone goes back that far. Haven't been able to make a practice in years and had to give up my PSLs a few years back but I still try to make a game or 2 every year and I love to read the reports here especially from CoachO. Thanks everyone for sharing.
Wow. Fasteddie. I remember your stuff.
It would be awesome if you could participate here. Always liked your writing.

Alan

Legend
JayCee joining with his feet held to the fire:
I used to post camp reports under the name fasteddie and messed with a website back in the days of Jim Fadler's email list if anyone goes back that far.

Welcome to the ROD JayCee! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting::seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
We're still happy you joined even if you were forced.:wabbit::lifting: I think it will be kind of like a shotgun wedding that ends up really well. :)
images
images

Revelator

My name is Mike and i live in Suwanee Georgia. I have been a Rams fan since 1970. I am a homer and believe that the coaches have the teams best interest at heart and try to win every game. I hate when fans trash their team, but i don't mind constructive criticism. Nice to meet everyone. Go Rams

Alan

Legend
Revelator joining the ROD community:
My name is Mike and i live in Suwanee Georgia.
Welcome to the ROD Revelator! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting::seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
Probably one of your better decisions in deciding to join the ROD community. ;) We like to think of ourselves as the best and most knowledgeable Rams forum there is so there's always going to be some good stuff to talk about or read about here. :)

We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value (except when applicable). :LOL:

We also have a members map which shows you where most of our members are. Stop by and pin your location if you'd like. :)
Just click on the "Watch this video on Youtube" link.
This one's for the old farts like me.
images
images
upload_2014-8-22_16-55-34.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2014-8-22_16-55-23.jpeg
    upload_2014-8-22_16-55-23.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 148