LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
There are quite a few Rams fans in the Northeast. The other board we used to frequent has quite a few also. We will have to organize a New England Rams fan club......by the way, I know who you are now, whooped you again in fantasy baseball 3 times now......Looks like Im your kryptonite lol considering you have been dominating all season.

Good to see you here Boston. Just saying. Know you've been here for a bit but with my demintia.. :cool:

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Good to see you here Boston. Just saying. Know you've been here for a bit but with my demintia.. :cool:

Good to see you too Dags. Glad to see you still roll with Grillin and chillin. Always loves that!

I hear you with the dementia too, mine comes and goes.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Good to see you too Dags. Glad to see you still roll with Grillin and chillin. Always loves that!

I hear you with the dementia too, mine comes and goes.

See, I can't even spell correctly.. lol Dementia. Working on it with hydrogen perxoide though. A great temp detox. Actually I'm just multitasking too damn much. To many irons in the fire and sometimes need to pull one back.

Thank you for the kind words. Much appreciated. I was thinking of changing the grillin and chillin to hot pepper pappy though. Who knows?

But as Tom Petty would say.. Let me get to the point..... Good to have very civilized people as you here on this site. Look forward to seeing your posts as always man. Peace.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
See, I can't even spell correctly.. lol Dementia. Working on it with hydrogen perxoide though. A great temp detox. Actually I'm just multitasking too damn much. To many irons in the fire and sometimes need to pull one back.

Thank you for the kind words. Much appreciated. I was thinking of changing the grillin and chillin to hot pepper pappy though. Who knows?

But as Tom Petty would say.. Let me get to the point..... Good to have very civilized people as you here on this site. Look forward to seeing your posts as always man. Peace.

Thanks for the kind words my friend. Hot Pepper Pappy has a nice ring to it too.

Look forward to reading your posts too and excited about a great year for our Rams!

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hello ROD! Long time RAMS fan of 45 years became a RAMS fan on Christmas Day 1969 at the ripe old age of 8. My brother and I got an electronic football game, you know the vibrating one.

Being from the tri-state area (New Jersey) the game came with blue (Giants) and green (Jets) players. It also came with a pamphlet that let you send away for other teams. Thumbing through it I came across the HORNS and got hooked as the saying goes. Cried through the 70's , got drunk through the 80's, got married through the 90's (better than being a RAMS fan at the time) then along came the new Millennium and finally a Championship. Going through a tough stretch now but the tides are turning.

I’m a member of a few other RAMS forums and have been lurking around ROD for a while now and see a lot of familiar and good posters here. I myself don’t post that much mainly because my option is usually covered by other posters and most of the time stated in a manner that I couldn’t elaborate without sounding like a broken record.

I do like the (like this) feature on this site along with a bunch of other great features. Look forward trying to contribute to an already great board and to some great RAMS football in the not too distant future.

GO RAMS!

PhxRam

Hello ROD! Long time RAMS fan of 45 years became a RAMS fan on Christmas Day 1969 at the ripe old age of 8. My brother and I got an electronic football game, you know the vibrating one.

Being from the tri-state area (New Jersey) the game came with blue (Giants) and green (Jets) players. It also came with a pamphlet that let you send away for other teams. Thumbing through it I came across the HORNS and got hooked as the saying goes. Cried through the 70's , got drunk through the 80's, got married through the 90's (better than being a RAMS fan at the time) then along came the new Millennium and finally a Championship. Going through a tough stretch now but the tides are turning.

I’m a member of a few other RAMS forums and have been lurking around ROD for a while now and see a lot of familiar and good posters here. I myself don’t post that much mainly because my option is usually covered by other posters and most of the time stated in a manner that I couldn’t elaborate without sounding like a broken record.

I do like the (like this) feature on this site along with a bunch of other great features. Look forward trying to contribute to an already great board and to some great RAMS football in the not too distant future.

GO RAMS!

Glad you decided to join us.

Alan

Legend
T-REX taking the plunge:
Hello ROD! Plus other good stuff.
Welcome to the ROD T-REX! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting::seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
Good decision you made deciding to join us. Things are always better from the inside when you're not talking about marriage. :D You already know about our community so I don't have much to add except to add that you don't look anything like your preschool picture.
images

images

“One can acquire everything in solitude except character.”
Stendhal

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Alan, you're welcomes are the best. :banana::rockon::banana:

T-Rex was on my brain when I woke up this morning. Thanks!

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I've been waiting to see if you noticed I was posting here. Lol
He's in love. He hasn't even ragged me on a Colt McCoy statement I once made to him on the phone.... (and I will stand by my statement that he would have been able to succeed in Shurmer's version of the West Coast........but not in anyone else's......). Give him time to come up for air.......and he'll call us both out.......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
He's in love. He hasn't even ragged me on a Colt McCoy statement I once made to him on the phone.... (and I will stand by my statement that he would have been able to succeed in Shurmer's version of the West Coast........but not in anyone else's......). Give him time to come up for air.......and he'll call us both out.......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah, but then you flip flopped on the issue IIRC? :cool: I went to the Colt side and you went pro Bradford?

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Yeah, but then you flip flopped on the issue IIRC? :cool: I went to the Colt side and you went pro Bradford?
Actually at the time, I didn't think Sam would be healthy enough to get a good look where we would make him our pick. I wanted Gerald McCoy in the first round (Suh was a 2 gapper and McCoy was a perpetrator like Donald is......) and then Colt McCoy later in the draft......but Bradford made a much faster than expected recovery from the shoulder injury and threw great at his pro day.......
But I will admit to a preference to McCoy at one time.........only because of the circumstances which worked themselves out.......anyway...we were both drunk and who really knows what either one of us really said.........:confused:o_O:whistle:;)

PhxRam

Actually at the time, I didn't think Sam would be healthy enough to get a good look where we would make him our pick. I wanted Gerald McCoy in the first round (Suh was a 2 gapper and McCoy was a perpetrator like Donald is......) and then Colt McCoy later in the draft......but Bradford made a much faster than expected recovery from the shoulder injury and threw great at his pro day.......
But I will admit to a preference to McCoy at one time.........only because of the circumstances which worked themselves out.......anyway...we were both drunk and who really knows what either one of us really said.........:confused:o_O:whistle:;)

Any offspring from this drunkenness?

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Naw....SR wasn't that drunk and kept telling me to "quit hollering...."

LMAO I hear that... Hell you even swayed me to Colt's side in that discussion.. Or should I say "drunken discussion". lol

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And in a text you sent to me you said something about this site and Bradford? lol
Its a good thing you didnt mention that I sent that text wearing just underwear, because that would be really embarassing :)

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Speaking of T-Rex Marc Bolan's show from the 70's is on YouTube, hard to watch and great all at the same time...

T-Rex was the absolute worst band I've ever seen live, and that's saying something. The studio recordings are good however.