Rd 2 who do you want @ 41

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rd 2 who do you want @ 41

• QB Petty

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • OG Cann

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • OT Fisher

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
In regards to La'el, this popped up on reddit.

92taq2h.jpg

A positive in my view, a coach calls him out publicly, trying to hurt his future earnings and instead of being a bitch about it he continues to play to a high level.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In order:
1. T.J. Clemmings
2. La'El Collins (if they get information that makes clear he's not involved in the murder)
3. A.J. Cann
4. Dorial Green-Beckham
5. Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Paul Dawson, Eric Kendricks, Eddie Goldman, Rashad Greene, and Devin Smith all just barely missed the list. I like Landon Collins a lot but not sure where we'd put him.

Just to specify. If the Rams feel Garrett Grayson won't make it to Round 3, I'd take him over all these players at #41 except for Clemmings due to his positional value.

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
I think it's either Petty or clemmings. If petty is there, he's a Ram

Athos

Legend
Just to specify. If the Rams feel Garrett Grayson won't make it to Round 3, I'd take him over all these players at #41 except for Clemmings due to his positional value.

:sick:

That's a lot of faith to put into the guy. I just don't share it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
:sick:

That's a lot of faith to put into the guy. I just don't share it.

Future NFL starting QB. Has the ability to be another Marc Bulger. One of those guys that people will be wondering how everyone missed it with him in a few years. His ball placement is just awesome.