RB Steven Jackson 1000 Yard Tribute

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Made by the Rams' Official Site.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHgancrBaE8[/youtube]

Lesson

Oh, really?
Pretty cool video.

There was one thing that pissed me off, though.

The clip where it shows Jackson's helmet off while he was in the endzone. IIRC, that was in Seattle. And Linehan decided to redo the play instead of take the points. Needless to say, they didn't get a TD and lost. This was in 2006, I think.

:grr:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Lesson said:
Pretty cool video.

There was one thing that pissed me off, though.

The clip where it shows Jackson's helmet off while he was in the endzone. IIRC, that was in Seattle. And Linehan decided to redo the play instead of take the points. Needless to say, they didn't get a TD and lost. This was in 2006, I think.

:grr:
You have the year right, but that was the late TD that Jackson scored and the Seahawks kept pulling at Jackson after he was in the endzone, hence he lost his helmet, but the flag was thrown at Incognito for coming in late. The penalty gave them great field position for the FG drive to win it.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Am I the only one who thinks he looks a little like Marshall at the 51 second mark?

Good video, the music choice was good as well. I would like to see a video like that for Sam with that type of music.