RB Mason clips

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
Needs to work on protecting the rock and the QB, but yeah, I really like this kid. Glad we got him.
really think his speed underrated, he's football fast, has great moves and hits his hole quick, hard and if need jumps outside with no sideways dancing. Has the talent to be feature back
train

Memphis Ram

Legend
really think his speed underrated, he's football fast, has great moves and hits his hole quick, hard and if need jumps outside with no sideways dancing. Has the talent to be feature back

While he didn't get much of an opportunity at Auburn, he also looks like he has pretty good hands in the clips I've watched (game/combine). Hopefully, the Rams will do a better job of utilizing their backs in the passing game this year. I'm watching some of these other teams do a bit more with their backs there than just mere dump offs.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Besides his speed, power, and elusiveness, I really like his durability. He got nailed on some of those plays and bounced right up like he wasn't even fazed. Doesn't go down easily as well. Our offense is gonna be fun to watch.

GO RAMS!!!!

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Mason and Donald were players that I was pleasantly surprised the Rams actually picked, Donald because of his size and Mason because of the needs at other positions.

It's nice to have people in charge who know how to draft.