RB Mason clips

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I was going back and enjoying some of these vids, figured I'd throw them up. He really is an all around excellent RB, can run between the tackles with just a crease, but also has that burst and great vision/instincts for when to bust it outside. Gonna be great to see him kill opposing 2nd/3rd teamers in preseason...

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I wanted Mason before the draft, and was ecstatic when we picked him. He and Stacy are going to provide perfect compliments to each other. Stacy will be our "pounder" and Mason will be the "slasher/homerun" guy. Rotating these guys is gonna wear defenses out. The passing game will become better just by the fact we will be able to run these guys down your throat.
As long as we can remain somewhat healthy along the OL ... our running game is going to be legit! I am not worried about this offense at all because Fisher is building it to be very good at what he wants to do. I'm pretty excited!

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
For me, it's a huge bonus for Mason that we have Robinson, who will already be very familiar with how Mason likes to run and can make blocking decisions accordingly.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Pretty significant upgrade from Richardson, but he's gotta beat out Benny first.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Pretty significant upgrade from Richardson, but he's gotta beat out Benny first.
This battle will come down to ball security in addition to the obvious things like production.

FRO

Legend
I thought he was the best RB in the draft. I thought he was a solid second round RB. He was too good to pass up in the third.

V3

Hall of Fame
I have to say, I wasn't really wanting to take a RB that early in the draft but this guy was too good of a value to pass up. His vision and jump cut are awesome. Even without the value in the pick, I can still see why they'd want another RB with how much Stacy seemed to get dinged up.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I fully expected us to draft a RB in the 4th or 5th rd (you can go back and look it up bitches!).

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Needs to work on protecting the rock and the QB, but yeah, I really like this kid. Glad we got him.

Memphis Ram

Legend
He looks very good. But, I'm even more impressed by Auburn's execution in running the football. Hopefully, the Rams won't just use some of their Auburn connection on players, but implement some of the plays.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
So the Rams have drafted the leading rusher from the SEC in each of the last 2 drafts, does this trend continue next year? Actually I hope it doesnt, cause if it doesnt that means that they are getting the production they want from Stacy and Mason.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
So the Rams have drafted the leading rusher from the SEC in each of the last 2 drafts, does this trend continue next year? Actually I hope it doesnt, cause if it doesnt that means that they are getting the production they want from Stacy and Mason.

idk, if Gurley leads the SEC and falls to the 2nd somehow, I wouldnt mind having him lol. Though Stacy and Mason will be great I am sure and we wont need another back.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I don't know, but I'm not seeing anything that wows me. He doesn't look all that fast against college defenses. I'm not sure he's going to be that great in the NFL. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see him being that great of a runner.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think if we have a 4th quarter lead, with these RB's, we are going to be very hard to beat, grinding and pounding the ball for 7 to 8 minutes a possession.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know, but I'm not seeing anything that wows me. He doesn't look all that fast against college defenses. I'm not sure he's going to be that great in the NFL. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see him being that great of a runner.

if he bettered bo jackson's rushing and total yardage records he must be doing something right.