RB injuries for 2 games have been insane this year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If you look at the list of backs that are down thus far, it's crazy. I'm betting that right now the Rams are watching Green warily; I have to think the way he played in preseason he's going to be on an emergency list or two around the league by now.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Actually, Malcolm Brown would be perfect trade bait. We should start him a game his year and see if we can get anything. He's a monster.

DthOn2Legs

Rookie
Actually, Malcolm Brown would be perfect trade bait. We should start him a game his year and see if we can get anything. He's a monster.
I'm sure Fisher will get right on that, starting Brown over Gurley....

The injuries have to do with RBs hardly getting any preseason carries. Same thing happened last season.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

The injuries have to do with RBs hardly getting any preseason carries. Same thing happened last season.

I totally disagree with Fisher's use of vets in camp. I understand going a bit easy on them but he takes it too far.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Malcolm Brown is very valuable to this team once this team gets all its moving parts broke in & full operational.

Benny would be bigger trade bait than Brown to other NFL needed teams IMO. Brown is a great grind & pound 4th quarter RB behind Gurley. Once Gurley has his 200 yds & is done for the day Brown is the man to bring home the win.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I totally disagree with Fisher's use of vets in camp. I understand going a bit easy on them but he takes it too far.
Does seem like their focus is more on yucking it up and throwing pies in people's faces and silly contests. Doubt you'd find any of that at Bellichecks camp.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

I would not be surprised to see some Brown against the Buc's, Benny Cunningham is a little Dinged-up!(y);)