Ray Sherman interview on Tavon/Stedman

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Thanks for sharing - Sherman definitely holds the Tavman duo in high regard - I also like the indication that we're going to be playing with speed!!! THAT excites me, It'll be a nightmare to defend against, we've got multiple threat speedsters now on WR Givens, Quick, Austin & Bailey, defences better be able to match their speed man for man - you really can't afford to double team up on one or two of those guys because it means you're leaving the others home free...

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Direct link to video
<a class="postlink" href="http://bcove.me/ag2r685w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bcove.me/ag2r685w</a>

Sherman: "I've never seen anyone as explosive as Tavon"

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
It ain't like he's talking out of his ass either. He's coached up some damn fine receivers: Donald Driver, Javon Walker (Pre-injury), Derrick Mason, Miles Austin, Dez Bryant and Drew Bennet :shifty: .

nighttrain

Legend
shaunpinney said:
Thanks for sharing - Sherman definitely holds the Tavman duo in high regard - I also like the indication that we're going to be playing with speed!!! THAT excites me, It'll be a nightmare to defend against, we've got multiple threat speedsters now on WR Givens, Quick, Austin & Bailey, defences better be able to match their speed man for man - you really can't afford to double team up on one or two of those guys because it means you're leaving the others home free...

Double Down with the Thanks, and with all those speedy WO's, least anyone forget, Cook ran a sub 4.4 in college. Very fast for a huge dude
train

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
A must listen for Rams fans.

Excellent.