Ray Rice?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
i just read this on Facebook and wondered how true it could be.

"Ray Rice Lives in the same city as me and people see him a lot. A friend Just told me Rice came to drop his dog off at a doggy daycare he works at and they started talking football and he said he will probably be signed to the Rams or Cowboys by week 3. Said he is in the best football shape he has ever been in."

If Rice actually said this, do you think it is just hopeful thinking on his part?

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I doubt the Rams would sign him.... The Boys would just be their MO at this point to sign him.

FRO

Legend
He isn't better than Benny Cunningham at this point. He is toast.

rdw

Pro Bowler
YNSJcIf.jpg

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Haha, why would we even bother with Rice? Gurley will be back by Week 3 probably, Mason will be back if he isn't already fine, Watts would be back by Week 5, sure he's better than possibly Cunningham or Pead but I just don't see the point...Unless we have some trade planned or something, but I still would rather Pierre Thomas or someone.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
There's no room for him, Gurley is obviously the future. Mason, Cunningham and Watts are probably going to hold down the fort until he shows up. Where's he going to stick?

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Unless Gurley is not coming back sooner than when all anticipate I don't see it as a fit.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Unless Gurley is not coming back sooner than when all anticipate I don't see it as a fit.
Either that, or Mason's hamstring is worse than we thought. If either of those are true, maybe Rice is considered.

Memphis Ram

Legend
While only 28 years old Ray Rice has missed an entire season and only averaged 3.1 yards per carry during his final season.

Maybe he means Arena football.