Ray ray McDonald

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I enjoyed the crew. Yeah, Torry did the McDonald thing... But I am enjoying two Rams greats as a change-of-pace to the regular crews we'll see plenty of soon.

Slappy967

Starter
People talk crap about Torry but he isn't vying for the worst commentator crown held by Emmitt Smith, he isn't close to my personal fav at #2 Ladainian Tomlinson either. Torry just sounds like he is drinking and having fun with his buddies.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Torry is seriously hurting his HoF bid with his commentating. Get the yellow jacket first, Torry. They you can flame out on your commentating career.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
People talk crap about Torry but he isn't vying for the worst commentator crown held by Emmitt Smith, he isn't close to my personal fav at #2 Ladainian Tomlinson either. Torry just sounds like he is drinking and having fun with his buddies.

I can hardly watch Tomlinson. Its just embarrassing. He can hardly read the autocue.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I can hardly watch Tomlinson. Its just embarrassing. He can hardly read the autocue.
Yeah he's rough , but he knows what he's talkin bout,don't confuse inarticulate for dumb cuz he's not

Slappy967

Starter
Definitely not dumb, but as someone who was a broadcaster for 15 years i find he is truly abysmal at it.