Ravens will win tonight

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:
max said:
Flacco is extremely underrated. Maybe because he's a lousy fantasy QB. Whatever. He is clutch and he makes big time throws down field. Against a Broncos defense that won't get much pressure on him, he will tear them up.

Manning will certainly score points, but I think the Ravens D will give him problems. Denver has no running game to keep them honest.
You nailed it, Max. Congrats.

Yup. I really started the year off with a bang.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
bwdenverram said:
Uh huh...too bad he was nowhere to be found in the 2nd half. Bronco's D shut his ass down.
smooth-jimmy-apollo2.jpg

"Well folks; when you're right 52% of the time, you're wrong 48% of the time."

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
max said:
DR RAM said:
max said:
Flacco is extremely underrated. Maybe because he's a lousy fantasy QB. Whatever. He is clutch and he makes big time throws down field. Against a Broncos defense that won't get much pressure on him, he will tear them up.

Manning will certainly score points, but I think the Ravens D will give him problems. Denver has no running game to keep them honest.
You nailed it, Max. Congrats.

Yup. I really started the year off with a bang.

What's wrong with that?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-IqhzxDIkM[/youtube]

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
max said:

You completely ignored the Mile High advantage. Early in the year defenses get gassed and scores are high. Take that to the thin Denver air and it spells trouble for any defense in the league. Evidence of that was the difference between the first half and the second.

Sorry about the hindsight. I just got to the thread too late.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Elmgrovegnome said:
max said:

You completely ignored the Mile High advantage. Early in the year defenses get gassed and scores are high. Take that to the thin Denver air and it spells trouble for any defense in the league. Evidence of that was the difference between the first half and the second.

Sorry about the hindsight. I just got to the thread too late.
The altitude is an advantage to the Broncos NO MATTER WHERE they play.
People who live at that altitude develop superior re-oxygenation abilities that show up even at sea level.
Our trip to Invesco you could SEE how it effected us.

When the Broncos played the "hogmollie" Packers in thier first SB win so much was made of how much bigger GB's D line was than Denvers o-line,I kept tellin' people yeah but the diff is ALL fat.

Manning is the perfect QB for Invesco, he can keep a defense from subbing like no other,IMO they are headed for the SB ,only injuries will stop them, other teams sure aren't going to.