Ravens will win tonight

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Lightening delay. Pussies.

Broncos roll if this thing gets going.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
I managed to get a bet on Baltimore +8.5 here. With no Von Miller, the Broncos aren't going to get any pressure on Flacco and he'll dissect their secondary.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
How about that Torrey Smith, eh max? :lol:

Ah, the good ole' days...

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:

Not sure what you mean. Are you going back to old debates on another board?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Flipper_336 said:
I managed to get a bet on Baltimore +8.5 here. With no Von Miller, the Broncos aren't going to get any pressure on Flacco and he'll dissect their secondary.

Hey Flip.....always nice to see ya here.....

Flacco and dissect a secondary aren't usually in the same sentence.......but we will see.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
LesBaker said:
Flacco and dissect a secondary aren't usually in the same sentence.......but we will see.
I just think that last season's playoff run has given the QB much more confidence- you could see it the further they went into the post-season.

$120,000,000 probably helped his confidence, too.

By the way, I'm probably a different Flipper_336 to the one you're used to seeing.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
He's not on the list.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Inactives-Broncos-vs-Ravens-/dc0528e6-f17f-4afd-ac8a-00d6dae849bf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-b ... d6dae849bf</a>

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Flipper_336 said:
LesBaker said:
I just think that last season's playoff run has given the QB much more confidence- you could see it the further they went into the post-season.

$120,000,000 probably helped his confidence, too.

By the way, I'm probably a different Flipper_336 to the one you're used to seeing.

Flipper from the Herd or no?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
X said:

good ol days?....yes, those justin king days were awesome..... :ahahah:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Okay max ... I'll give you 7.5.

:sly:

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Flipper_336 said:

Uh huh...too bad he was nowhere to be found in the 2nd half. Bronco's D shut his ass down.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
mojorizen7 said:
Lightening delay. Pussies.

Broncos roll if this thing gets going.
:gr:

Goodnight Rams fans.
Could be a long year for Flacco and co.

Is it Sunday yet? I'm so pumped for the Rams season.

WvuIN02

Starter
Glad I got Manning as my QB

Also, this is hilarious

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 3m
50-point fantasy game for Manning. Naturally I'm going against him, Welker and Demaryius in my West Coast league. I'm down 96.4 points.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
max said:
Flacco is extremely underrated. Maybe because he's a lousy fantasy QB. Whatever. He is clutch and he makes big time throws down field. Against a Broncos defense that won't get much pressure on him, he will tear them up.

Manning will certainly score points, but I think the Ravens D will give him problems. Denver has no running game to keep them honest.
You nailed it, Max. Congrats.