Ravens/Steelers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Bill Vinovich can't keep control.

Also Terrell Suggs talks too much.

Oh please Pittsburgh hold on, and let both Harbaughs LOSE.

Here we go Steelers, here we go!

lockdnram21

Legend
Martavious Bryant has 10 catches on the year 5 of them are tds and hes 5th rounder. talk about value

WvuIN02

Starter
Pittsburgh proves time and time again you dont need to spend high draft picks on receivers.

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Finish it Steelers!!!! FINISH IT.

Make this a perfect night!!!

Angry Ram

OK Al Michaels, I like you but we get it. James Harrison is old. But can still kick ass.

Athos

Legend
Big tall fast WR is really making that Steeler O look ridiculously good. I personally thought Bryant was a steal in the 5th. Tools were there, just inexperienced.

WvuIN02

Starter
Big tall fast WR is really making that Steeler O look ridiculously good. I personally thought Bryant was a steal in the 5th. Tools were there, just inexperienced.

More like....the OL that has been added with high 1st and 2nd round picks over the last few years is starting to gel and play like they're supposed to. Steelers offense were blowing it up last year with Emmanuel Sanders and when Heath Miller was healthy.....highest scoring team in the 2nd half of last year.

Marcus Wheaton is also finally starting to play up to the hype.

Angry Ram

Nice nice nice. Great Sunday!

Athos

Legend
More like....the OL that has been added with high 1st and 2nd round picks over the last few years is starting to gel and play like they're supposed to. Steelers offense were blowing it up last year with Emmanuel Sanders and when Heath Miller was healthy.....highest scoring team in the 2nd half of last year.

Marcus Wheaton is also finally starting to play up to the hype.

Well yea, the chess pieces around the QB are also important. But their O recently exploded when Bryant exploded too. Maybe coincidence, but the dude has 5 TDs in 3 games now, on only 10 REC. For any rookie, that's damned impressive no matter the QB.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Wow, back-to-back 6 passing TD games for Big Ben. I don't think anyone's ever done that before.