Ravens owner: Cut commercials to fix TV ratings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Cutting the advertising would be great!

I managed to persuade my wife to watch some of the playoff games with me this year, which I thought was great (she's not really into sport, but she gets ear bashed about draft choices, dodgy play calls and coaches far too often) after about 20 mins and countless ad breaks, she got really bored because of the constant break in play and being taken to even more cr@ppy ads. She commented on why didn't you just stay wth the commentators / analysts and review what's just happened etc.

I know that advertising pays for the game, but surely people watching the game really want to watch the football game. I've never been in a position to watch a game for real and TV is the best I can get, why can't the powers that be make the viewing process as attractive as possible. Even make the whole thing more interactive, where you can review the play yourself, maybe from a different angle etc

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Or show the chearleaders and less commercials.
Charge more for the commercials
They could be naked and it wouldn't matter unless you're at the game or they get more air time.

Not sure about female fans though. I'm thinking that might be a bit offensive. Yeah, I'm still thinking about naked cheerleaders.