LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not a spoiler-
Ok, I'll ask. In all the comics, Groot is able to regenerate. Why was he only "Baby Groot"? He wasn't the off spring of Groot but a part of him that survived to live another day

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Moana 6/10

It was actually pretty funny. I watched it because my nephews wanted to. The only reason I gave it a 6 is there is too much goddamn singing.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
You guys here that Danny McBride and the director of Pineapple express are doing a Halloween sequel? It's going to pick up right after part 2, where Michael Myers was burned in the hospital. It's going back to its roots, and the best part?

JOHN CARPENTER IS DOING THE SCORE.

I'm so pumped!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Alien Covenant 2/10

Mostly boring with very little action and the only couple times it made you jump you knew it was coming but still jumped anyways. Unimaginative story that just didn't excite at all. I gave it a 2 instead of a 1 because of the cool tech concepts of a colonization space ship but no more than a 2 because they left it lacking and unexplored. Definitely do not recommend this movie.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
" Logan" 7 out of 10! Good but not Great! Had some weird moments! Spoiler Alert! ..........

There will be no more sequel's for Wolverine or the Prof.!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The Founder : 8/10

Michael Keaton plays the asshole who turns mcdonalds into the global icon it is today. Good movie.

fearsomefour

Legend

Michael Keaton plays the icehole who turns mcdonalds into the global icon it is today. Good movie.
Love me some Michael Keaton.
Would watch anything he's in.
A good movie.
Really goes to show business has always been business.
If you're going into business, get a good lawyer.

TexasRam

Legend
The Shack

10/10
If your one of the 70.6% of Americans that consider themself Christian.

0/10
If you are in the 29.4% that don't identify with the above group.

The movie attempts to answer perhaps the hardest question philosophers and theologians have faced which is the field of Theodicy.

The question is If God is all knowing all powerful and all-good (Omnibenevolent) then why does he allow evil. Why is there so much pain and suffering.

Can evil be overcome by love?

If you have ever lost a family member this is a powerful movie.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
The Shack

10/10
If your one of the 70.6% of Americans that consider themself Christian.

0/10
If you are in the 29.4% that don't identify with the above group.

The movie attempts to answer perhaps the hardest question philosophers and theologians have faced which is the field of Theodicy.

The question is If God is all knowing all powerful and all-good (Omnibenevolent) then why does he allow evil. Why is there so much pain and suffering.

Can evil be overcome by love?

If you have ever lost a family member this is a powerful movie.

This was all to sacrine for my tastes and I'm a God- fearing man - but i thought this would play well with anybody. Every movie we watch has an orthodox spine

At least the guy who played Jesus was a Jew. And not some white dude

Which was refreshing.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

Michael Keaton plays the icehole who turns mcdonalds into the global icon it is today. Good movie.

Had a tough time with this one. It all seemed so episodic and detached. The guy was a total asshole but that isn't really developed and it springs up at the end when he steals the blonde and it is all inexplicable

Had a hard time giving a shit about any of it

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Gold. 3/10

McConaughey dawning fake teeth - enough said. Had high hopes cause of the director has done some great stuff.

Operation Crossbow. 7/10

Never saw this cause of Peppard but it was a really suspensful flick. Ending got wonky but was freaking cool

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fury 10/10

I don't normally go full Bo Derek on a rating but damnit this was a great movie! There were times you hated all the guys in the tank and times you loved them. Being a WW2 geek I just couldn't stop watching. From start to finish it kept me going. Even with Shia LaCrazyAss in it I give it a 10.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Moana 6/10

It was actually pretty funny. I watched it because my nephews wanted to. The only reason I gave it a 6 is there is too much goddamn singing.
And here I thought all cowgirl fans liked show tunes.

Deadstock

Digital Designer
Name
Deadstock
Kong Skull Island. 7/10. Solid film, love how they've worked the old stories into this to give it continuity. If you like watching a giant ape destroy helicopters and step on people this won't disappoint.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Series, not film, ... but anyone been watching Netflix's 'Peaky Blinders' ? 9/10

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Not a spoiler-
Ok, I'll ask. In all the comics, Groot is able to regenerate. Why was he only "Baby Groot"? He wasn't the off spring of Groot but a part of him that survived to live another day

He was planted at the end of the first Guardians after he sacrificed himself. Technically he still is regenerating, but it's not like he could simply regrow an arm (as was shown earlier in the Guardians movie).

BTW: Guardians 2 gets a 10 out 10 for me. Fun as hell, and it focused on Star-Lord, as it should be. I'm so glad James Gunn controlled the Rocket and Groot exposure.

Also, I saw Wonder Woman today. Also 10/10. Finally a good, superhero DC movie.