LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Tickled-10/10

Bizarre, unexpected, thrilling documentary about tickling. Well it's much more than that, but that's what it starts out as.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Christmas Office Party

Why Him?

We loved the stupidity of both of these movies. Good laughs all around.

bnw

Pro Bowler
Evil Dead - 1/10

I'm sure everyone has seen the original the evil dead and loved it. Nobody should see the remake. I knew i was in trouble from the opening scene.

Thats how I felt about the original.:cautious:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Everybody Wants Some

8/10

Finally got around to watching this film , for anyone who hasn't heard of it , it was written and directed by the guy who brought us Dazed and Confused , which is a movie that has reached cult status for pretty much everyone I know

Where Dazed and Confused followed a group of High School Students on the last day of school in 1976 , this movie follows a group of college baseball players for three days before the college school year begins in 1980

Like Dazed and Confused , it has a great sound track , and cool cars , and chalked full of everything that was happening in 1980 , everything from chasing women at the disco , riding the mechanical bull at country and western bar , to going to a punk rock concert , quarter arcades playing space invaders and foosball , to frat parties

At times during the middle of the film , it did almost fell like , the whole point of the movie was to get as many 1980's references in as possible , considering the whole film is suppose to take place over only a three day time period , they do a lot of stuff in just three days

But , being someone who grew up in the 80's , I loved it , from the music , the cars , the clothes , the hair , and yes mustache's and short shorts...............lol

So if you're looking for a fun movie , with not a whole lot of point ,but with a great mix of very likable and fun characters , I recommend Everybody Wants Some

How I miss the 80's ,

background-twitter.jpg

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Get Out is a psychological thriller, not a horror movie. I liked it.

interesting.

two people like it, one person hated it.

i guess not every movie is gonna get universally liked.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Tucker and Dale vs Evil 10/10

This film was hilarious. I recommend it to everyone. There's some gore in there but you're too busy laughing to notice. Best way to describe it is Deliverance meets shaun of the dead. Except there's no zombies.

Go watch it now.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Saw Passengers over the Christmas break.

While Jennifer Lawrence is incredible (and I particularly enjoyed her swimming costume), its a chick flick disguised as a sci fi film. I felt badly mis-led although my wife loved it (obviously).

Haha, beautifully done. Great description. I fell asleep halfway through the movie. Didn't even get to see the swimming costume. Yes, my wife loved it.

fearsomefour

Legend
interesting.

two people like it, one person hated it.

i guess not every movie is gonna get universally liked.

This is the great thing about entertainment.
One persons engaging thriller is another persons sloppy mess.
I loved The Witch from a year or two ago. I thought it was great. Everyone I took to see it hated it.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Looking forward to this...i'm a big time POTA fan going all the way back to the originals. The first two reboots were outstanding.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The fourth Planet of the Apes film is already being planned.
I came up with some ideas for the title. :popcorn:

Eternal Conflict of the Speechless Apes
Forrest Apes
Meet the Caesars
There Will Be Apes
Planet of the Inglorious Apes
Ape Day Afternoon
Black Ape Down
Planet of the Paranormally Active Apes
12 Angry Apes
Resident:Apes
The Ape Who Knew Too Much
There's Something About Mary's Apes
Saving Private Ape
Schindler's Apes
All the Presidents Apes
The Apetrix
Romancing the Apes
Cowboys and Apes
The Blair Apes Project
Das Ape[subtitled]

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Guardians of the Galaxy 2 is a 9.9/10. Only because the original was the perfect superhero movie and the sequel was juuuuuuuuust a bit off of the original's supreme quality.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Guardians of the Galaxy 2 is a 9.9/10. Only because the original was the perfect superhero movie and the sequel was juuuuuuuuust a bit off of the original's supreme quality.
I saw Guardians of the Galaxy II this weekend and enjoyed it very much.
Thought it was pretty damn hysterical although it seemed a little weak in plot IMO and just relied on the incredible cast in their comedic ability
I give it an 8/10 which on its own is pretty good. Just a couple of notches below the 10/10 I thought of the original

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I saw Guardians of the Galaxy II this weekend and enjoyed it very much.
Thought it was pretty damn hysterical although it seemed a little weak in plot IMO and just relied on the incredible cast in their comedic ability
I give it an 8/10 which on its own is pretty good. Just a couple of notches below the 10/10 I thought of the original
"I have famously huge turds" - Drax the Destroyer

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
7/10

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2

I kind of got to rate this movie in two parts

I loved all the parts that did not involved Kurt Russell and Chris Pratt

The rest of the cast was great , and funny , but every time the movie switched to Peter and Ego , the movie just always seemed to bog down

I'm a big fan of Kurt Russell , but I had no idea the whole movie was going to be about him , but I was presently surprised with baby Groot , I thought with his popularity they would end up over using him , but they didn't

My favorite part of the whole might very well be at the ending when Sylvester Stallone

Alright.................Lets go steal some shit

NEBivD6q4GaXEH_2_b.jpg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
7/10

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2

I kind of got to rate this movie in two parts

I loved all the parts that did not involved Kurt Russell and Chris Pratt

The rest of the cast was great , and funny , but every time the movie switched to Peter and Ego , the movie just always seemed to bog down

I'm a big fan of Kurt Russell , but I had no idea the whole movie was going to be about him , but I was presently surprised with baby Groot , I thought with his popularity they would end up over using him , but they didn't

My favorite part of the whole might very well be at the ending when Sylvester Stallone

Alright.................Lets go steal some crap

NEBivD6q4GaXEH_2_b.jpg
Agreed, the Pratt/Russell scenes were painful
The sisters on the other hand, were awesome

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Loved Guardians 2 in some ways funnier than the original. And the post movie clips were all hysterical.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Guardians of the Galaxy, Volume 2 earns a 9/10 for me. It's not as funny as the original, but I liked the plot and characters more. And the death of (Spoiler) made me cry in the theater. Just an emotional ride from the beginning to the end.