LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Batman: The Killing Joke
Part 1: 0/10
Part 2: 8/10

Part 1 was never apart of the original comic/graphic novel. It was most likely added by the writer/director to bulk up the movie to a normal theatrical length. Well, it was pointless. It had nothing to do with the story at all, and it completely objectified Barbara Gordon. It was unnecessary and gross.

Part 2 was amazing. True to the gritty source material, probably one of the darkest stories out of Batman, besides
"The Death of Jason Todd" (Robin #2)
. It's a fun and twisted tale involving the Joker. Present day mayhem as well as a glimpse into the Jokers past, what made him the man he is today. My only complaint about part 2, part 1.

It's on HBO NOW for those who are interested.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Underworld The Blood Wars

Underworld-Blood-Wars_article_story_large.jpg

Just for that lovely lady in full body leather it gets a good review. Overall a decent addition to the series. Recommend if you like either Kate or the series.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Star Wars: Rogue One: 10/10.

I loved the characters, the plot, the pacing, the action, and it had Darth fucking Vader in it with James Earl Jones' voice. And Vader was being a badass, unlike the whiny, emo momma's boy he was in 1-3.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Star Wars: Rogue One: 10/10.

I loved the characters, the plot, the pacing, the action, and it had Darth freaking Vader in it with James Earl Jones' voice. And Vader was being a badass, unlike the whiny, emo momma's boy he was in 1-3.
1-3 never happened

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
1-3 never happened

I dunno. Mace Windu was awesome, and if the theory that Jar Jar Binks is actually Sith Lord Snoke is true, I'll have a lot of respect gained back. I just mainly want to see Jar Jar die, so that's part of the reason why I'm hoping it happens.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The new Magnificent Seven with Denzel and Chris Pratt. 8/10. Loved it. Cowboy shoot 'em up!

bluecoconuts

Legend
I dunno. Mace Windu was awesome, and if the theory that Jar Jar Binks is actually Sith Lord Snoke is true, I'll have a lot of respect gained back. I just mainly want to see Jar Jar die, so that's part of the reason why I'm hoping it happens.

I can't see anyway that Binks is Snoke.. Officially the ruling on Binks being a secret Sith Lord is no, but they could put it in, but I don't think they will, especially since they looked to distance themselves from 1-3... J.J. Abrams said he orignally was going to put a Jar Jar skeleton in the movie, so I don't think that'll be the case. I don't think he'll be Vader either, even Palpetine is a stretch, so I think it's going to be someone new.

Mace Windu was awesome, Kenobi was awesome... The dialog was shit, the directing was shit (because Lucas was lazy) but otherwise it wasn't bad. If they fixed the dialog I think there would have been a lot more love for the movies.

I just hope that Rey is a Kenobi which leads to a Kenobi anthology film. Rogue One was awesome, I like what I see for the casting of the Han Solo film, but I don't care for a Bobba Fett one.. We already know he's a clone of Jango Fett who got all whiny when he saw his dad get decapitated by Windu, same armor, blah blah blah. There's a much better film about Kenobi in isolation, and they can bring in Ferus Olin from the extended universe for his apprentice, all that. I would only be worried about them showing Luke as a young boy since he did interact with him from time to time.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Swiss Army Man - ?/10

I have no idea what I watched that night. Not bad, not amazing.....just......ummm.....weird.

Angry Ram

Batman vs. Superman. 4/10. What a snooze fest. It gets four only because of the last sequence.

Legend of Tarzan. 7/10. I love movies like this, when man and animal team up.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
A little off topic but so far my pic for best picture out of these
Hacksaw ridge 9.4
Hell or highwater 8.9
hidden figures 9.3
Lion 8.7
Fences 8.5

Last edited:

Angry Ram

Logan. WOW. About half way through I realized I was watching one of the best movies ever made. It's a brutal and heartbreaking movie. Not gonna hide it, but I shed some tears in this one. Tough to watch. And what was crazy was you could feel that heartbreak with everyone in the audience.

Goddamn what a movie. Fuck it, it's a 10/10 for me.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
10 Cloverfield Lane
3/10
Had potential, but it tried to do too much. It left too many questions unanswered. I loved the first one

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
A little off topic but so far my pic for best picture out of these
Hacksaw ridge 9.4
Hell or highwater 8.9
hidden figures 9.3
Lion 8.7
Fences 8.5
Hacksaw Ridge and Lion were both incredible films. Best movies I've seen in a while.
Hidden Figures was very good. Great movie as well.
Haven't seen Hell or High water or Fences. I'll get to them soon.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Moonlight. 8.5

Excellent film. The loneliness of the main character, is heartbreaking.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
THE SHACK 10/10 No movie EVER addressed these topics with more Truth and explanation. Will meet you what ever level you are on. Book was more heart wrenching details. Hope it changes the world. Many did'nt think it could be done. Laugh and cry.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Moonlight

9/10.

Reminds me of a newer Boyz N The Hood... but a much deeper and more personal story told in a unique way. I can see why this won best picture. It's gripping and heavy.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Moonlight was a great film and desrving of the BP. I did think Hacksaw was as good or even better but fat chance Mel gets that nod.